Cod Arrive For The North East Shore Anglers

glennk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet he comes in handy at times.

Above all, he's a bloody good bloke and a keen fisherman. Likes a drink and a good laugh. I actually feel embarassed when I have to ask him work related stuff.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Mr Thompson catches more in a few months than most do in a lifetime. Think his best bag is roughly 60 pound in a few hours. I remember one day match he caught 44 pound and hardly anyone else out of over 100 others had any fish at all. I cant fish next to him any more if he arrives I leave because he wipes the floor with me.

Hi glen

It sounds like he certainly knows he's onions when it comes to catching cod, stick him down here though and he would definitely struggle to match any of his achievments he has had up there glen, having cod infront of you in the first place to catch does help a little, cheers...................

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Mr Thompson catches more in a few months than most do in a lifetime. Think his best bag is roughly 60 pound in a few hours. I remember one day match he caught 44 pound and hardly anyone else out of over 100 others had any fish at all. I cant fish next to him any more if he arrives I leave because he wipes the floor with me.

your not scared of fishing against Mr T are you glen? after all he's only human :lol:

Stavey does noone catch fish in your area ? Is it really barren.

Where is it you live again ?

Hi glen

You can catch fish,mostly undersized yting dabs pout rockling etc, i was refering to cod and those are as rare as rockin horse shyte here glen, and have been for years............

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Come on stavey give the man a rough idea where you live.

He may be able to help you with marks, ideas etc

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Chris I have stood shoulder to shoulder with him far too many times on the cliffs with me catching nothing and him catching fish after fish (I remember you doing the same to my good m8 big cod one day - ship inn Open wasnt it ? ). I initially thought it would be a good idea to learn all his spots and fish side by side. After learning where he fishes I then realised it doesnt work like that. Whether its his bait, knowledge of the ground in front of him or what I just dont know. I now keep away from him - nothing personnal though, dont mind a few words in the pub afterwards.

The only time I ever beat him when fishing the same mark was when he snapped his rod.

Hi glen

You can catch fish,mostly undersized yting dabs pout rockling etc, i was refering to cod and those are as rare as rockin horse shyte here glen, and have been for years............

No bass ?

Edited by glennk