Anglers Net Members Relay

John E Ashford

Did you have a "funny" prawn?!! ;) seriously tho hope its nothing too bad.

nah, came down with it before i ate the prawns, mrs becky had it yesterday, must have been the ragworms we had for breakfast :lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, came down with it before i ate the prawns, mrs becky had it yesterday, must have been the ragworms we had for breakfast :lol:

Eewww I told you not to have them sushi, youve gotta cook them right through!

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

OI OI,

OI les you bugger that pile of scrap as you call it is art & cost the good people of gateshead a small bloody fourtune ( mug's ) now behave yourself ;)

but it is a good LANDMARK m8 for angel of the north fishery's guess where you turn off the A1 go on,

but i dont remember it being called THE ANGEL OF THE ****ING NORTH HAS SOMEONE CHANGED IT ????

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Sorry if this sounds negative. I think the idea is great, but have you thought of what happens in the case of breakage in transit? The value of the item as to be taken into consideration, I wouldn't like the idea of moving something as a favour and the unthinkable happening, and then getting a bill for a few hundred quid or more.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sorry if this sounds negative. I think the idea is great, but have you thought of what happens in the case of breakage in transit? The value of the item as to be taken into consideration, I wouldn't like the idea of moving something as a favour and the unthinkable happening, and then getting a bill for a few hundred quid or more.

you're all full of doom and gloom, stop thinking on the negative side

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

As far as I can see it's not worth the hassle, more trouble than it's worth. Better just pay post & insurance to a courrrier and get it next day.

For £uck sake, just pass it on.

If you don't want to touch it don't, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If you don't want to play, :2: Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

Some of you are like likkle screaming girls, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If that fails we'll just have to put some of you in the naughty corner.

Please just pass it on. :wallbash:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

For £uck sake, just pass it on.

If you don't want to touch it don't, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If you don't want to play, :2: Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

Some of you are like likkle screaming girls, Go Fishing.

Just pass it on.

If that fails we'll just have to put some of you in the naughty corner.

Please just pass it on. :wallbash:

Calm down John. IMO I was making a valid point. If you want something like this to work, surely it is better to sort something out, than to play 'here's my head my arse is coming' (old Yorkshire saying). If you want it to work, then I also suggest you refrain from petulant out bursts like that!

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

any AN members going from minehead to leicester tommorow ? got to render a house up there in the rain :(

Do we have any members, in the Minehead area, who could take it off ziggy searchfield.

You may not be able to bring it to Leicester, but it would help just to bring it that much closer.

Thanks in anticipation. :thumbs:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif