mr motorola

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest challenge
Afraid Im gonna flount the golden mile rule tonight Challenge. Ill keep my eye out for the posse :P

No problem mate. Still a bit of swell and looks like there is going to be no wind but cold.

The legislation for bays golden mile is still in the hands of DEFRA. I got a letter off them yesterday; they said that they are working on getting it through the same time as they do nationally.

In the mean time they sent me this photo of there new offices that they have just acquired in Barcelona.

Notices the shark jaw like balcony’s and notice there are no strait lines. Quite fitting I thought.

Regards. :):)

Picturesofourhoneymoonoct.jpg

Must be on the East Coast somewhere, because we only ever see pictures of catches from there posted by AN contributors.

Wherever it is, it's not Abbotsbury!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Small world again glenk, Johnny Vegas has a cottage in RHB. But he doesn’t come for the fishing. He says he comes for the peace and quite. Hence he only comes in winter. :sun:

Now where does this Whitby skipper fish when he has a chance to catch a fish?

Picture008.jpg

I would like a fish like that.

Enjoy while you can, I have just been up to darlicks house and I could not get down his drive for nets.

Derrick was setting nets on, nipper was struggling (in and out the freezer) with boxes of bait and darlick himself was turning a mountain of lines over.

Looks like the local commercial fleet is about to strike. :)

good luck to you all..makesure Andrew those chips from the chair are burnt ok and they fit the smoker...and John M that photo of JB with that lovely fish where???...in the 70's t0 80's I would say....we had 2 mile either bank of the River Ithon(wye) for 2 miles...still got most of the shooting on 3000acrs...but we sold the fishing off....my dad went into over drive if some one came in with a fish like that and we had lot's.....nice hen fish and if you could catch mr hen he was ok...they was all going to spawn....but catch them early(poach) they can have good colour...my dad was for shooting poachers at the time ,because all you saw was tillley lamps up the river....good money paid in the season for fishing...just going to ring a number because I think we may have ownership on 1 mile of another river..