fishing games

rooney888

i know this isnt to do with fishing but it is kinda related.

does anyone no any fishing game for any console which has coarse fish. the only game i found is 3d carp made by julian for a pc.

i remember once i had a game were you unlocked different fish to fish after and evenntually you could catch carp on the pole but forgot the name of this game. if anyone has it or remebers the game let me know. the game started of with a book if i recall + you had a fish tank were you catch would be put in.

but does anyone no a game which is only for coarse fish, ive searched the net. ive forund a lure fishing game by matt hayes were he catches pike, zander and perch+ trout and salmon. but im looking for a float style game. if anyone has one or seen one let me know ive spent 4 hours looking for 1 today but couldnt find one.

Edited by rooney888
84854438.png

Yep - I'd have said FishSim :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yep! Fish sim 2 or I have a couple of USA lure fishing games!! BUT most will only run on a 486!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I've just had a try at this. It's just like where I go fishing coz I can't catch anything.

Is itright that as it is only a demo there are no fish. If thats so I may have to put the original on my christmas list.

I've just had a try at this. It's just like where I go fishing coz I can't catch anything.

Is itright that as it is only a demo there are no fish. If thats so I may have to put the original on my christmas list.

i also downloaded the demo and it does say that there are no fish to catch, i cannot see the point of a demo that will not let you play the game. :wallbash:

other games that i have had demos for let you play for a hour or the first level.

gatso.gif

OI OI,

iv'e got it & belive me it will be the best £10-00 you ever spent or put it on your christmas list,

im fishing woodland's at thirsk at the moment verry realistic & there are loads of venues to fish all over the place rivers, lakes, ponds, trust me if you want a good fishing game for your p.c. GET THIS ONE

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

I've got a Matt Hayes version of a spinning sim for the PC lying around somewhere too. Not bad but not brilliant.

Paul