car insurance

Andy_1984

currently the best deals i have so far are from endlsiegh, Yes Insureance and The AA

yesinsurance.co.uk

Per Annum: £1,350.87

Per Month: £119.58

The AA

Per Annum: £1,490.22

Endsliegh

Per Annum: £1,492.89

Per Month: £123.48

i think ill go for yes insurance if i cant get it even cheaper but then how trust worthy are all these companies and what do they do for their money.

if anyone can give me a few more so i can go get a quote id be greatfull. i tried direct line but online quote didnt work right so im still to check them out, dont mention more than cause they hit me with over £4,000.00

Cheers

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest long-trotter

I take it 1984 is your birth year? If you can add an experienced claim free and endorsment free driver as a named drive to your policy you may get it cheaper. Also it allows you to build up your own NCD. Try it on a quote and see. I did it for my daughter when she first started to drive, it's perfectly legal and could save you a few bob :)

Edited by long-trotter

havnt been beaten on yes insurance yet, all seem to be in the 1.5 thousand range. tesco wanted 2,490 :blink:

im thinking about adding a named driver but the person i know has a lot of driving convistions so perhaps not :lol:

i dont get it, i cant get NCD's why ? or am i pickin this up wrong

cast your minds back to your first ever insurance quote for a provisional license, which is why its so high for me i guess but longer drivers get cheaper i understand. currently im just getting online quotes but when it comes to the nitty gritty of buying im gonna call endsliegh is it was said call them up for a more tailored and cheaper quote as online ones add a bigger risk factor because its all automated and not a real person.