Llangorse trip - new thread for the photo's!

Marc J

A really good trip. I look forward to the next excusrion somewhere new....any ideas for the winter?

The lakes (Cumbria) Simon!!!!

Especially as it is difficult for me to travel too far at the mo, so I could come too he he!. I WILL make a meet though, would be great to meet up with you all :):):)

SDD~~~~ :sun:

Anybody fancy piking at all in any of the lakes up here, then let me know and im IN!!!

(We have all kinds of animals to tend, so difficult to get away more than a day trip unless the FPO is off or a mate stays and looks after the ranch :( ) working on a solution though. The french maid idea was rejected by her indoors ha ha :lol:

SDD~~~ :sun:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ere David, mate of mine does smallholding/farm sittings (wife is farmers daughter, brother in law farmer etc, and he is a retired teacher)...... if I can get you decent cover, can we all do Florida instead?!!!!! :) (it's warmer) or Brasil looked pretty good on last nights prog.

Moonyaker

KAYAKS:

* OK Prowler 13 (Sunrise)

* OK Scupper Pro TW (Mango Flame)

"I can't post the pictures so will email it to someone who can"

Hi Simon, email them to me (I've seen the one shot I want) I'll get the rest up no probs - glad you to see you had one big enough to put a bend in that fluff rod. Call me if technology is causing problems.... :blink:

Stu

"I'm glad that I didn't keep anyone awake "snoring" but I'll know next time to take earplugs myself. Dave for such a short arsed blanker, you can't half make a din nearly on a par with Simon"

There are contenders..........Gareth (GB) think of tankers coming up the Bristol Channel (GB, me & s2v shared a room) he was in full swing on Sat night!! :group::drunk::busted_cop::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Malibu 2

Ere David, mate of mine does smallholding/farm sittings (wife is farmers daughter, brother in law farmer etc, and he is a retired teacher)...... if I can get you decent cover, can we all do Florida instead?!!!!! :) (it's warmer) or Brasil looked pretty good on last nights prog.

Moonyaker

Bloomin right you can :yeah: where's that sun oil :lol: One prerequisite though NO SHARKS :nonono:

Funny you mention house sitter, thats just the solution we are looking in to :)

How far does your mate travel ha ha :lol:

Cheers

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

How far does your mate travel

I'm glad you didn't say, "how far does he go?"!!

Where did my quote thing go?

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Great craic at the puddle bash lads! It was good to meet up with some of you for the first time and results weren’t bad either, despite the less than ideal conditions. I managed to pop me UK pike cherry in modestly spectacular fashion and christen my new reel at the same time :clap2: (thanks to Martin for organising it, taking my photos and getting me out of a tangle in the unhooking process – landing nets…hmmm jury’s still out on that one)

Now, everybody go and earn your brownie points so we can organise another adventure :thumbs:

LangorsePike2.jpg

My last minute winner in extra time on Sat

GBspike.jpg Gareth's fish on Sunday

How far does your mate travel

I'm glad you didn't say, "how far does he go?"!!

Where did my quote thing go?

:lol::lol::lol:

Naaaahhh. saw Brokeback mountain the other day (missus wanted to watch it) Ewwwwww scared the daylights outta me, no two-man tents for me ha ha!! :lol:

SDD~~~~~~ :sun:

Stu

"I'm glad that I didn't keep anyone awake "snoring" but I'll know next time to take earplugs myself. Dave for such a short arsed blanker, you can't half make a din nearly on a par with Simon"

There are contenders..........Gareth (GB) think of tankers coming up the Bristol Channel (GB, me & s2v shared a room) he was in full swing on Sat night!! :group::drunk::busted_cop::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I told you after a few glug's I would be in the running :D

I forgot to mention earlier but I am smitten with the kayak that I ended up playing with on Saturday.

Not sure if I am allowed to name drop but I had a go on the Kaskazi Dorado, I found it well comfortable and I can see the possibilities this yak would offer for the sea angler. But it's the Skua that I have fallen for. Wow what a speed machine, yes I know I cant go fishing in one but I would keep my T140 for that. I can seriously see myself getting the convertable one for the Pembs coast trip next year.

Anyway here is a pic (I took about 10 I was so smitten) It's the 1 in the middle, the sit inside

kaskazidoradoandskua.jpg

Edited by GB

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Kaskazi Dorado

kaskazidoradoandskua.jpg

I had a paddle in the P13 > thanks Richi :thumbs: Was a nice good all rounder yak!

I also paddled the Kaskazi Dorado > thanks Simon :thumbs: It was a nice machine, very fast and responsive!

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse