A Florida Senior

jedibond

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership.

Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the state trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.

Suddenly he thought, 'What am I doing? I'm too old for this!' and he pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes.

Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.

The elderly gentleman paused and said, 'Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.'

'You have a good day, Sir,' replied the trooper.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Does anyone know another state trooper because Ive got another one they can have :o:huh::D

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

One of the best!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))