actual fishing!

Happy Dude

I've heard them called a few things.. normaly starting with cr** :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Ok Then, ONE example PLEASE.......its not my knots that give way.......lol....only ever remember your line/knots parting !!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I only ever remember my line parting once, and that was after heaving away at a fish for almost an hour, remember the line had a wee nick in it....very unlike Powerpro actually...unlike the washing line you were using , until I introduced you to it....your washing line was FULL of knots... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

BTW, Nearly forgot, Got some of that red stuff coming over early in Feb !!!! 100lb strain !!! :clap2: :clap2:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Jan 14 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: I believe that under human rights legislation you could be causing Norrie suffering and offending his human rights by calling the integrity of his knots into question. A round in the club would be deemed suitable compensation. :clap2:

Norm, Whose gonny buy it then ?? I dont remember Davy buying a round ( unless theres only two of us ) without him crying like a ten year old, having to spend his pocket money...he usually waits till gone last orders then asks if we want a drink !!!!! I'll just stick to buying my own mate, least i'm sure of getting a drink then !!!! :thumbs::rolleyes::thumbs:

BTW, Why you not coming up for this legendry meet?? <_<

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

Bears I toss aside,been weight training all my life for this one. :rolleyes:

at last, someone who might stand a chance at the arm wrestling :thumbs::rolleyes:

where's gareth when we need him :P

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Jan 14 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:clap2: I believe that under human rights legislation you could be causing Norrie suffering and offending his human rights by calling the integrity of his knots into question. A round in the club would be deemed suitable compensation. :clap2:

Norm, Whose gonny buy it then ?? I dont remember Davy buying a round ( unless theres only two of us ) without him crying like a ten year old, having to spend his pocket money...he usually waits till gone last orders then asks if we want a drink !!!!! I'll just stick to buying my own mate, least i'm sure of getting a drink then !!!! :thumbs::rolleyes::thumbs:

BTW, Why you not coming up for this legendry meet?? <_<

:clap2: I missed the date and now all the beds are booked but I suppose if I drove up I could sleep in the car as I've got an estate, although time wise I'd rather fly and scrounge a lift to and from the airport off you, but then where do I sleep if I don't have the car? It's all too complicated. I could do with one of those big flat things to test my Accurate 12 twin speed on. :clap2:

Norm, Well why not call Sally, at the hotel....01967 421657, and see if there are any rooms left, and we can take it from there.... :D Bags a go with yer Avet !!!!! had a try with Jabees one, nice bit of kit !! :D :D Might buy one, one day !!

Theocritis..

at last, someone who might stand a chance at the arm wrestling :thumbs::rolleyes:

If we must :thumbs: Mind you Les all bets are off unless I am skulled :thumbs::drunk:

So do you want to catch a skate bait(bass) on a popper Les?

Have a weekend with Snatcher on the Mull of Galloway and we shall winkle a few out :thumbs:

Mind you it will be a "tell anyone the mark and I will have to kill you" :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Will do it for you mate :thumbs:

Actually just got two "fish" wishes this year. The first is a big common from LA. the second is to get the wife to get a bass on a popper :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norm, Well why not call Sally, at the hotel....01967 421657, and see if there are any rooms left, and we can take it from there.... :D Bags a go with yer Avet !!!!! had a try with Jabees one, nice bit of kit !! :D :D Might buy one, one day !!

:clap2: Still don't know the date. Also, it's an Accurate, not an Avet, although I wouldn't mind trying one. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Jan 14 2007, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Still don't know the date. Also, it's an Accurate, not an Avet, although I wouldn't mind trying one. :clap2:

OK, :blink: I'll have a go of an Accurate, it will have to do !!!!! Dates are fish 7,8,9,April....so travel up on 6th, and back on 10th..... :D

Theocritis..

So do you want to catch a skate bait(bass) on a popper Les?

Have a weekend with Snatcher on the Mull of Galloway and we shall winkle a few out :thumbs:

Mind you it will be a "tell anyone the mark and I will have to kill you" :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Will do it for you mate :thumbs:

Actually just got two "fish" wishes this year. The first is a big common from LA. the second is to get the wife to get a bass on a popper :thumbs:

i'm off to catch proper fish on poppers in 7 weeks, i'm away to kenya again and i've stocked up on a couple of surface lures to try the shore mark i fished last year when tony was almost spooled by something we still have no idea what it was, though my dough would be a trevally of some sort.

i'm also going to try for dolphin (the fish) on a spinning rod and poppers from the boat, when you hook one on normal gear his mates usually come for a look, so i can sight cast lures to them, should be interesting B)

so if i get a couple of those, wee bass in luce bay will seem a bit tame, but hey.......

BTW, if you are training for a common skate better do plenty hyperextensions for your lumbar region incase davy has you getting a big girl on one of his "lochaline torture sticks" :P:yeah:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Here I am. So am I not invited as well then.

Was probably going to be in Glasgow over Easter so will probably pop up with the better half for a night or two (if theres any room).

John can you confirm the south coast dates back to me please.