actual fishing!

Happy Dude

Linda, When did he start being called BOB !!!! was it done by Deed Poll ???? I think Bob is due a 10mm BB on the bonce next time I'm up, I've just found a couple of hundred in the hut......... :) Tho, it'll probobly take that many to hit it !!!!! :yeah::yeah:

Dearest Norrie

Bob has been called Bob for 5 years now :o and as for Davy inviting people up he is only the Anchor Man :D Anyways you lot know that you dont need an invite B)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really looking forward to it Linda. Will do you a few Snatcher special brooches if you like :thumbs: any colour you fancy

Here are a few different ones I tied up last week

Lures1.jpg

All free,a goodwill gesture :rolleyes: Bring it on :clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Could do with a pink one John to go with my Pink Rod courtesy of the other John tinkerbell.gif

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Could do with a pink one John to go with my Pink Rod courtesy of the other John tinkerbell.gif

And a one in Scotlands colours,sorted :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norm, Well why not call Sally, at the hotel....01967 421657, and see if there are any rooms left, and we can take it from there.... :D Bags a go with yer Avet !!!!! had a try with Jabees one, nice bit of kit !! :D :D Might buy one, one day !!

:clap2: Hi Norrie, I rang Sally at the hotel as instructed but they're full, I'd got permission off the FPO too. Never mind, I'll react quicker next time, it's just a simple matter of fitting everything in at once. You know, time off, flights, permission from 'er indoors etc. Still, I'm in credit for next time. :clap2:

Norm, Its a shame mate, but whenever you get the "Urge" !!!, let me know...OK !!!! :D :D

BTW, Just might be down at Ilfracombe this summer some time !!!!! Fishing ,dont you know.. :D ..managed to talk her, into going...seems Cornwall is a place she has always wanted to visit !!!!!

Wooohoooooo.. :clap2: :clap2: .will just have to wait and see...as Dominican Republic beckons in Sept !!!!!

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

BTW, Just might be down at Ilfracombe this summer some time !!!!! Fishing ,dont you know.. :D ..managed to talk her, into going...seems Cornwall is a place she has always wanted to visit !!!!!

Pity Ilfracombe is in Devon :headhurt::unsure:

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Pity Ilfracombe is in Devon :headhurt::unsure:

Yes, Nick, I know....the fishing is in Ilfracombe, thats where the boat is berthed...but its not a million miles from Cornwall !!!!! :):)...gawd, wish you would read my posts properly mate !!!!! :rolleyes::blink::rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Yes, Nick, I know....the fishing is in Ilfracombe, thats where the boat is berthed...but its not a million miles from Cornwall !!!!! :):)...gawd, wish you would read my posts properly mate !!!!! :rolleyes::blink::rolleyes:

Ilfracombe Norrie? Not been there in a while. There`s some tasty tope fishing in summer, if you fish towards Lundy. :thumbs:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!