15 million for thatcher museum

big_cod

blair and brown made full use of the pfi and there was no more money left in the kitty.

Another ditty. They were the ones that also removed power from the bank of England and handed it over to the quango the fsa, that was before the banking crash btw.

Not disagreeing with most of what you say Barry, just trying to balance things a bit. Major did start Pfi over here, in 1992, so a "scam", by both parties, not just one.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Not disagreeing with most of what you say Barry, just trying to balance things a bit. Major did start Pfi over here, in 1992, so a "scam", by both parties, not just one.

John.

Ahh it's very nice to agree.

The fly in the ointment for the reds, they really did run out of our money, the blues didn't

So only one party can offer up spin that all is very well, who can that be? sniggs.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ahh it's very nice to agree.

The fly in the ointment for the reds, they really did run out of our money, the blues didn't

So only one party can offer up spin that all is very well, who can that be? sniggs.

Ah you know why the blues dont run out of money they will take it off anybody at least labour tryed to tip you upsidedown legally barry this lot dont.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-tories-forced-to-return-donations-for-the-third-week-in-a-row-10215853.html

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah you know why the blues dont run out of money they will take it off anybody at least labour tryed to tip upsidedown legally barry this lot dont.

paul.

huh, this lot are just as bad, I have received so many of these I class it as demanding money with menace or malice, whichever. ohh I notice brother david never gets a mention, quote labour:

Barry,

Congratulations on raising £2 million for our campaign! We are so grateful for your incredible generosity. Ed and I are in this fight for one important reason — because we believe that the future of our country is worth fighting for.

That's why I've been out knocking on doors with volunteers across the country almost every day for the last couple of weeks, and what our wonderful volunteers are doing is truly inspiring to see.

If you can contribute anything in support of our brilliant on-the-ground teams, I know they would appreciate it. I've seen firsthand how hard they are working to secure our victory in just 16 days' time (and if you're one of them, thank you!):

labour.org.uk/secure-our-victory

Best wishes,

Justine Miliband

-----Forwarded email-----

Sender: Iain McNicol

Sent: 20 April

Subject: What a week!

Barry, we owe you a *huge* thank you:

In the last 12 months, we have raised £2 million online together to give Britain a fairer, Labour government.

This is unprecedented in British politics: thank you so much for helping us reach this milestone.

We'd like to pay a special thank you to Penny from Pontypridd for pushing us over the line at 10:06 p.m. on Wednesday with her £5 donation. We gave Penny a call, and she had a message for anyone thinking about donating:

"Go on, do it! You'd regret it if, for a small amount of money, Ed failed to get in, wouldn't you? I'd like to give more but I'm a pensioner now. But if one small donation makes a difference, it's worth it, isn't it?"

Here's where to go if you want to follow Penny's advice and make your own small donation. It takes less than two minutes.

But the £2 million milestone wasn't the only one we reached last week, Barry:

On Tuesday at 1:28pm, we received our 100,000th donation within the last year!

The £25 that got us to this milestone came from Rob, who runs a small business in Leeds. He told us why he too chipped in:

"The legacy of what we do in these next weeks will be of great benefit to everyone in the country. I would encourage everybody to donate in any way they can — their time or their money."

Barry, we've now had donations from every single constituency in Britain — from people aged 14 to 97. This is what our oldest online donor, Tanya in Sheffield, had to say:

"I am 97 years old and I have been a supporter of the Labour Party all my life. I would never change my allegiance. The other side only look out for the very wealthy, and we have to get them out."

Agree with Tanya? You know what to do.

We'll give the final word to one of our (very articulate) 14-year-old donors, Gabriel from Bristol:

"I have noticed that many more people I know are struggling to get by with the Conservatives in power. I think they are destroying the health system and their welfare plans are deeply unfair. I believe that the Government should act for all the people of Britain."

Very generously, 14-year-old Gabriel gave us £19. Will you donate too?

Absolutely everything we receive makes a difference, Barry: it goes straight to our volunteer teams working all hours to help us win and make Ed Prime Minister on 8 May.

This election is so close that a few more doors knocked in a few more seats could swing it for Labour. So go on: if you haven't thrown a few quid our way yet, please join our generous group of donors now.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

blimey so they know your telephone number as well as your email address ,i presume you tell them that handing over your donation??looks like their taking money from kids as well!

2million quid shou'd get a few drinks in the subsidised bars and resturants for a couple of months

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Barry you should really put those 'emails' in the 'have a laugh' section. Keeping all the jokes together makes the forum look much tidier. :lol:

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Barry you should really put those 'emails' in the 'have a laugh' section. Keeping all the jokes together makes the forum look much tidier. :lol:

John.

Huh, I already fill that page up with decent stuff and not them begging letters