AnglersNet Seti@Home Team

corydoras

i am running the latest version as a service

everything was fine until i downloaded the latest version,

however i will try what you suggest

hopefully this will solve the problems.

Pete what was the last version that worked for you? I might have it kicking around somewhere. Also can you cut and paste some of your activity logs into a post for me?

Cheers

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete what was the last version that worked for you? I might have it kicking around somewhere. Also can you cut and paste some of your activity logs into a post for me?

Cheers

thanks i got it sorted i caught my 8 year old daughter's friend messing with my PC ,

she changed some of the PCs setting's deleting some files .

so her friend is now barred from the pc room,

her excuse was" my dad fixes computers "

so i told her to go fix his and stay away from mine.

gee kids :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

her excuse was" my dad fixes computers "

so i told her to go fix his and stay away from mine.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

You are naughty, but I like you ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking News...

AnglersNet SET@Home Team reaches 100,000 credits.

Well done all!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by corydoras

• 2 weeks later...

SETI servers are having some problems at the moment. Do not adjust your sets!

I have just noticed that we now have 11,443 registered members, but still only 11 members of the AN SETI@Home team. Surely we can do much better than that, guys 'n gals?

I have just noticed that we now have 11,443 registered members, but still only 11 members of the AN SETI@Home team. Surely we can do much better than that, guys 'n gals?

and not all of them are doing much crunching at the moment.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm certainly not!! Waited several weeks for a download and despite ALL did got ZIP!! I have now unihnstalled it and just need to get rid of the sig!!

Had EXACTLY same problem with something VERY similar a couple of years ago!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

mine's gone pete tong aswell

cpranim.gif