Sea Angling News

Alan Taylor

Going on reports posted on various sites I have just sent off a cheque for £16.oo for a years subscription including posting to Holland.

I have no idea what the publication is like but they included young Marks pic so that is good enough for me

I will let you all know what I think of the publication when I get my first copy, that is if it gets past the mods :D

Cheers for now

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan - it might not work for some but you're member status is clearly identified by your username as

quote:

ANMC - Dutch Division ; Super Poster (With Fries)

Member # 166

so it will be no problem. Post away.

:D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hiya, I met Gregg Dunn (Scottish correspondant)at a comp in Ayrshire, what a nice guy he is, he gave me a bundle of mags to take to our local tackle shop to put on the counter. It really is a good read. :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I do believe that Norman's, if I have the right publication, is a budding, bruddy good Angling Times-style newspaper which is filled with locale news across Great Britain (after Rugby) ....

you can email him etc and get stuff on .....

he welcomes piccies and contributions, but since this is a non-emap/DHP

thingy,

doon't expect remunerations ...

OK Norm, how much doo I get, eh?

OI you oiks!!

Sea Angling News is a `free` angling publication sent to subscribers and tackle dealers around the UK.

Norman Berry, the editor, owner, publisher,part-time correspondent does it as a commitment to sea angling. He`s not yet made enough out of the publication to buy a posh car!

My email in-box has few regular senders? IE. Davy Holt, Norrie, Leon, Sandtiger, Alan Taylor, Jim Whippy, Alan Yates, Henry Gilbey, Jim Roper etc. Seaangling( Norman Berry) just mails me for the odd address or comment? A dozen times in the last 10 days. We swap abuse and tittle tattle. But he never forgets whose round it is, when it comes to digging his hand in his pocket.

Sea Angling News is not a large glossy colour paper. But what it contains is all relevant to us sea anglers.

I`d subscribe, but I get a free copy every month. Virtue of driving down to Weymouth.

:D:D Paul. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

HA?

If you live near me, I could bring you a copy back for yourself?

Copies seem to arrive along the S, E, W, and N.E, N.W coast of England. Some have found their way to Scotland!! WFSA gives their members a discount deal!

If it costs you £45 round trip to find a copy. You must be another cheapskate. I get a free copy because of the advertisers? I use one of the advertisers, so go there and pick up a free copy. Simple as that.

Most folk in the south of England can find a copy. Why can`t you.

E.mail Norman to find out your nearest stockist.

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!