RSA bag limits south east

barry luxton

People should understand when they read posts, opinions and arguments, that the poster is speaking for themselves, unless they specifically state differently.

I don't read a carp anglers post and assume all carp anglers think the same, or a shop owners post , or a charter boat skippers post, or a chap from Scotlands post, etc. etc.

We are all individuals that share a common interest, but we don't all have the same ideas, politics, prejudices etc.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another case where anglers can and will land a lot more thornback ray than the commercials can legally.

If our coast can be representive (Yorkshire) then nearly all the skate caught by anglers are returned I cannot even recall seeing a dead one for the pot in recent years . I do not think folk know what to do with them these days anyway . So sleep easy Wurzel were not nicking your fish.

Hi barry

If you are that small minded that you cannot see my good intendions regarding my post then you can wait forever

I have now no doubt in my mind what you anglers are like and where you are coming from (you are disappointing to me) and what your prejudices are.

I have learnt far more from you than you have from me ,thats your loss, you could, if you were all intellegent enough, learnt alot from me, your hatred binded your vision, your loss not mine if anything it is my GAIN

The question is what will I do with my intellegents in light of your hatred, interesting, thinking about this one

with the kindest regards

steve

Hello steve

Commercial fishermen in this "country" in the not to distant future are going to need every tiny bit of support they can get to help them with any sort of a chance to survive within their industry and that includes you steve, coming on an angling forum spouting accusations with words like prejudices, hatred, and insinuations of no intellegence aimed at anglers is now way of aquiring that support now is it,Strong dissagreement does not equate to hatred imo.

Blindness often coincides with greed and i think that is the underlying problem from industry's that operate from extacting its sources from the worlds environment, its not the the sea anglers over the years who have had the blinkers on steve its you and the rest of the worlds fishermen all seeing just one thing £££££££££ and sea anglers have had their eyes wide open watching it.

FWIW i am glad you and wurzel come on here and give your opinion and indeed hope it will continue, now go and calm down and think of some ideas on how anglers and fishermen can work together coz in the end they are the only likely people that may? cheers.......

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly