RSA bag limits south east

barry luxton

Nope we all catch the same one, its name is simon, it is really tired, depressed and lonely!

It used to weigh 40lb but has had that much excercise it now hovers around the 5lb mark and is considering emigration for the rest it so badly needs.

[/quot

Hi roryh

:clap2::clap2: smiles

:thumbs:

steve

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very good news is that there is to be no bass bag limits for the rsa angler in the kent and essex area. Thanks must go to the sea fishing committee, including the guys within the committee who hold commercial interests.

Total amount of rsa guys in the public chairs= TWO

total amount of commercial guys = LOADS

Thanks for the support.

Hi Barry

So do you think that commercial fishermen are the greedy xrseholes that many people make them out to be lol lol

regards steve

ps I am pleased that you are happy

Hi Barry

So do you think that commercial fishermen are the greedy xrseholes that many people make them out to be lol lol

regards steve

ps I am pleased that you are happy

You are totally incorrect and i take offence that you have said that. For your information the reason that they was there in any event was to discuss the thornback issue. Now aplogise.

I do not believe that you need two hands to count the guys who are totally against commercial on this site and the same goes for any other site and vise versa. There is good and not so good in both camps. It is what is coming that needs attention, not the continual slag off.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You are totally incorrect and i take offence that you have said that. For your information the reason that they was there in any event was to discuss the thornback issue. Now aplogise.

I do not believe that you need two hands to count the guys who are totally against commercial on this site and the same goes for any other site and vise versa. There is good and not so good in both camps. It is what is coming that needs attention, not the continual slag off.

Hi barry

I saw your post and read it for what it said.

It seemed to me that commercials voted for a no bag limit for anglers, thus supporting them, I thought that was a good thing, and was pleased that they done that

I was not slaging off anyone, maybe I unintendionlly misread your post

Your response is unbelieveable

Dont worry I will never respond to your post ever again

yours bewildered steve

Hi barry

I saw your post and read it for what it said.

It seemed to me that commercials voted for a no bag limit for anglers, thus supporting them, I thought that was a good thing, and was pleased that they done that

I was not slaging off anyone, maybe I unintendionlly misread your post

Your response is unbelieveable

Dont worry I will never respond to your post ever again

yours bewildered steve

Wrong again. It was the sfc who voted agains't it. Your decision, regards barry

Still waiting.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

If I give you some stick Steve will you leave my posts alone too ?

B)

Hi glennk

Why like barry can you not handle imput by commercial fishermen in support of anglers which was my intendions towards his post, are you all that small minded that you cannot handle the good intendions of a commercial fishermen.

Does your HATE run that deep

kindest regards steve

Wrong again. It was the sfc who voted agains't it. Your decision, regards barry

Still waiting.

Hi barry

If you are that small minded that you cannot see my good intendions regarding my post then you can wait forever

I have now no doubt in my mind what you anglers are like and where you are coming from (you are disappointing to me) and what your prejudices are.

I have learnt far more from you than you have from me ,thats your loss, you could, if you were all intellegent enough, learnt alot from me, your hatred binded your vision, your loss not mine if anything it is my GAIN

The question is what will I do with my intellegents in light of your hatred, interesting, thinking about this one

with the kindest regards

steve

Hi barry

If you are that small minded that you cannot see my good intendions regarding my post then you can wait forever

I have now no doubt in my mind what you anglers are like and where you are coming from (you are disappointing to me) and what your prejudices are.

I have learnt far more from you than you have from me ,thats your loss, you could, if you were all intellegent enough, learnt alot from me, your hatred binded your vision, your loss not mine if anything it is my GAIN

The question is what will I do with my intellegents in light of your hatred, interesting, thinking about this one

with the kindest regards

steve

Mornin Steve, i actually like commercial, well most of them, where would i get me fish and chips if there wasn't any. So to lump me in a section of guys who have pure hatred, tunnel vision, etc or whatever, makes you wrong again. Your intellegents, ever thought of ebaying it. Can it and see.

Kind regards

Hi glennk

Why like barry can you not handle imput by commercial fishermen in support of anglers which was my intendions towards his post, are you all that small minded that you cannot handle the good intendions of a commercial fishermen.

Does your HATE run that deep

kindest regards steve

Chill Out Steve and recognise a little joke when you see one mate. :clap2::thumbs: