Distance

Distance is relative..... The more distance between me and the relatives, especially the in-laws, the better!!

Bobj, i take it her indoors doesnt look at AN :unsure:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point I was making, badly it seems, is that a gene which was once a neccesary part of our evolution can be negated by the technology we rely on now. My understanding is that it occurs as a straight 50% chance. Maybee people who feel 'uncomfortable' travelling long distances are exibiting the effect of this gene.

If you took for instance the England Cricket squad, purely by chance 6 or 7 of them would have the 'stay at home' gene (bad word, should be more 'settled or contented' gene) and would have stayed at home (actually I think that maybe most of them SHOULD have stayed home :headhurt: ) But with the lure of glory (money) they travel, you see what I mean.

As for being related, Gozzer, if only you knew but you can but wonder (wish) :clap2:

That gave me a laugh, certainly be a shock to some passengers, do you think I would make it to First Class? :blink:

Give the man a goldfish in a bag. :fish:

Now come on Huge does Uncle get a cookie or a goldfish as his prize.

or maybe a little hat with bells on. :whistling:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Now come on Huge does Uncle get a cookie or a goldfish as his prize.

or maybe a little hat with bells on. :whistling:

I got both, Fred, well, sort of.....I got a cookie in a bag of water, and a dried goldfish to dunk in my tea. :blink:

Bells don't work very well on a flat'at, so that one's out. :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John