boat ID

nick

Hi folks anyone recognise what make of boat this might be?

boat_ID.jpg

the hull is 16ft long and 6ft beam

Any pointers much appreciated. I'm just renovating her, and have just finished removing a lot of rotten wood and bad glass fibre and resin. Would be interested to know what the boat was like originally as I doubt it was built with 2 rotten wooden decks

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Hi folks anyone recognise what make of boat this might be?

boat_ID.jpg

the hull is 16ft long and 6ft beam

looks on a par with a warrior 165 :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

OHHHHHH !!!! You bad man you !!!!! :D :D :D

:lol::yeah::2:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Jealousy jealousy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

if you play yer cards right maybe one day you can aspire to reach the heights

hope i get a bite as big as this in kenya next week,

i think it would be a 1,000lb marlin :thumbs:

i could get a top notch warrior tomorrow, but £25,000 i have spare is earmarked for the deposit another property to add to my portfolio :yeah:

stick with my scabby old hog B)

WalkingPinhead.gif

I might know what that is, I might even have had one if it's what i think it is. Need more pics to be able to tell for sure, any pics of the inside? Or one of the underneath including the keel? Or one of the transom? Did it have wood along the gunnels originally?

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Hi Steve

I'll get some more pictures done hopefully tomorrow. When I got it it did have wood along the gunnels, but that appeared to be newly (badly) fitted.

Thanks

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?