Mobile phones and driving

ayjay

Out of interest I found this on the news tonight:

Sort of dispells some earlier coments on older drivers re-insurance etc. :rolleyes::D

It's pretty much what the links I quoted said.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just coming up for 73, and I'm amazed at how many of my fellow anglers on AN wish to ban me from driving (which means effectively banning me from fishing as well). Gee, thanks fellers :wallbash:

Fortunately my insurance company seem to rely heavily on past performance as a method of assessing the risk I might be to their coffers, and DVLA have just renewed my licence until May 2010.

As for reaction time, I can still catch dace on the fly :thumbs: so I won't be listening to the ageist whingers for a while yet.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Just coming up for 73, and I'm amazed at how many of my fellow anglers on AN wish to ban me from driving (which means effectively banning me from fishing as well). Gee, thanks fellers :wallbash:

Fortunately my insurance company seem to rely heavily on past performance as a method of assessing the risk I might be to their coffers, and DVLA have just renewed my licence until May 2010.

As for reaction time, I can still catch dace on the fly :thumbs: so I won't be listening to the ageist whingers for a while yet.

Well said Dave :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Brumagem Phil
It doesn't dispell any myths about insurance it just superimposes 75 over the age of 70 which is what I and a couple of others have claimed. If you look at the online insurers most will not quote over 70, and as I said some of the major brands won't even give you a quote on the phone.

Yawn..........you aint STILL banging this drum are you?

do us all a favour and go for a a ride on your bike :thumbs: