A Recreational Sea Angling Strategy

nick

Barry I don't ignore the entire commercial fishing industry, I simply choose not to get involved any more than I can help with discussions on here with the commercial stirrers.

Hi Nick,

You and I have a similar philosophy; I also simply choose not to get involved any more than I can help with discussions on here with the RSA stirrers.

JB

John Brennan and Michele Wheeler, Whitby

http://www.chieftaincharters.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please read what I say Barry

There is a world of difference.

This site is not fishermansnet, but rather anglersnet, and here I wish to interact with other anglers.

oh i'm sorry i altered one word. Ouch, i just slapped me wrist. It still don't make it right, you have to be in it to win it. It's like running a horse with a leg missing.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I would think that RSA should be allocated at least half of the current UK cod quota, based on the relative value of RSA to UK plc compared to the value of commercial fish landings.

You walked straight into that one!

Give it up mate, your out of your depth and it's getting embarrassing.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Barry you see, the english language is a wonderful thing. It allows you great flexibility to say just what you wish.

I choose words I use with care.

angling is trying to catch fish with a line and hook

fishing is attempting to catch fish - by whatever means

I chose the precise word I wished to use, you by ignoring that decided that I meant something different

You walked straight into that one!

Give it up mate, your out of your depth and it's getting embarrassing.

Sorry Steve

There ain't a smilie showing a tongue firmly in cheek :D

BTW if you don't like reading what I have to say just add me to your ignore list, it will greatly improve your time spent on anglersnet

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Barry you see, the english language is a wonderful thing. It allows you great flexibility to say just what you wish.

I choose words I use with care.

angling is trying to catch fish with a line and hook

fishing is attempting to catch fish - by whatever means

I chose the precise word I wished to use, you by ignoring that decided that I meant something different

Yes Nick i do Know what you mean and where you are coming from. I also know commercial who fish with rod and line! Are they anglers or fishermen?

Be carefull we don't want this one closed. :thumbs:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

when angling they are anglers, when fishing they are fishermen, quite easy once you get the hang of it :D

angling can be done commercially, and fishing can be done for sport :huh::rolleyes:

Forgot to say that when they are being fishermen they might also be anglers, as I must not forget that fishing is any method of attempting to catch fish, including angling.

Is that muddy enough yet ?

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

when angling they are anglers, when fishing they are fishermen, quite easy once you get the hang of it :D

angling can be done commercially, and fishing can be done for sport :huh::rolleyes:

Forgot to say that when they are being fishermen they might also be anglers, as I must not forget that fishing is any method of attempting to catch fish, including angling.

Is that muddy enough yet ?

I just knew i was right.

BTW if you don't like reading what I have to say just add me to your ignore list, it will greatly improve your time spent on anglersnet

It's not that Nick, it's just that you post with such conviction, and yet don't appear to know much about the subject. (and that's not meant as a derogatory remark) It's painful to watch you digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

Now where are those extra pictures of that boat of yours?

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

not had chance to get away from this damn machine all day (I'm in the process of populating a new online shop database with details and pictures of teddy bears)

I will get some done tomorrow, 'cos I've given myself the day off :D

Whi knows I may even go fishing for an hour or two as well :D

And don't worry about me, I like digging deep holes ;)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

There has been a search for positives in this thread, some think they found some others think it could be impossible. How about we look at solutions to problems ?

If a bag limit is introduced and the catches of charter boats across the land are restricted. Is there a way to ensure that those business dependent on anglers being allowed to maintain their catch can continue ?

Another scenario - Your a tackle shop owner and your business is high turn over based on selling cheap tackle to holiday makers - first time anglers, anglers who maybe fish a handful of times a year. A licence is introduced and these 1 off anglers don't fancy paying a licence fee and perhaps shelling out for insurance. What does this tackle dealer do to ensure he stays afloat ?? Also spare some thought for the tackle suppliers who supply these localised shops, could their businesses be damaged to ?