Mullet

Chippy

Has anyone else seen anything of this years mullet yet?

No, and I don't want to neither!

I had the misfortune to catch one early in May last year, which resulted in the longest string of blanks I've ever had :wallbash: I eventually got another in July :rolleyes:

i didnt catch 1 untill end of august on my new rod that i got from costa rica.

had plenty of blanks through the start-middle of the season but what a season it turned out to be. spent july- august in costa rica so cant complain realy.

matt

Hia's All

Week or so ago i was watching a small shoal of around 10 fish swimming around Torquay harbour.

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?

No, and I don't want to neither!

I had the misfortune to catch one early in May last year, which resulted in the longest string of blanks I've ever had :wallbash: I eventually got another in July :rolleyes:

Your lucky! I never managed to get one into the landing net last season.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote