What is This ?

Norrie

Is anyone else getting this (see below)...a list of posts in a thread...its very annoying !!!!! :angry: :angry:

Posts in this topic

steve good I keep getting knocked off the internet Mar 11 2007, 10:40 AM

nick In common with so many other things in life Steve ... Mar 11 2007, 11:07 AM

steve good In common with so many other things in life Steve ... Mar 11 2007, 11:30 AM

nick I never really see any bad things said about eithe... Mar 11 2007, 11:40 AM

Chris Goddard Steve, I live in FRANCE and take it from me the se... Mar 11 2007, 01:28 PM

JackPike Are you on broadband? Mar 11 2007, 04:51 PM

steve good Are you on broadband? Hi JackPike Yes I am on br... Mar 13 2007, 06:00 PM

JackPike Hi JackPike Yes I am on broadband regards steve ... Yesterday, 01:03 AM

steve good Have you tried rolling back the nic card drivers y... Yesterday, 07:29 PM

chesters1 i'm still getting knocked of by BT weeks after... Mar 11 2007, 07:10 PM

JackPike I had that problem just kept getting knocked off t... Mar 11 2007, 08:45 PM

Cranfield Like you, I am with Orange and was happy with my 2... Mar 11 2007, 10:45 PM

mr motorola Like you, I am with Orange and was happy with my 2... Mar 13 2007, 12:57 AM

corydoras This is what happens when you buy internet service... Yesterday, 01:25 AM

Elton This is what happens when you buy internet service... Yesterday, 10:19 AM

Cranfield I had that problem just kept getting knocked off t... Yesterday, 09:54 AM

corydoras Where do you find the "Event Viewer" and... Yesterday, 05:21 PM

steve good There are several ways to get to these. These are ... Yesterday, 07:47 PM

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

What do you mean by 'getting' it? On screen, email, carrier pigeon....? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Norrie, does that appear at the bottom of the page with just one post above it?

If it does then click on "options" (near the top, right hand side) and select "Standard" - you've got it in outline just now I think!

Edited by nick

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Guest Ferret1959
Which one Dave? :whistling::whistling:;)

John.

As it happens..........................I'm spotless, unblemished and squweeeeky clean. :thumbs:

Phew, Thank god for that.. :thumbs: .well, no I wont, I'll thank Nick and Si... :blink: ...thanks guys.. :D ...but, how did that happen, I never knew that "option" existed, and certainly didnt change it...have the fairies been in my PC ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/