Lochaline with Ian Burrett

conger conger

Chilli sauce? English mustard? Easter weekend in a tent with a roll of gaffer tape, I'm begining to get seriously worried about you two.

Still some cracking fish there.

All the best

Gareth

chilli an mustard is only the tip of the iceberg(lettuce) an we have even got different colours of gaffer tape ;);):wub::oops::help:

good to meet you up at LA gareth will prob bump into you sometime your back up :thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first trip is the first sunday in may , if yer around john i,ll pop in with the crew , aye it was a bit busy in the hotel that night ye would need to have three of yersell to get around everybody :clap2:

That will be Sunday May 6th Guy.My daughter is off to Oz for at least 4 years and we are having a leaving party for her in our house that Sunday.

Thats my holidays sorted for next year then :thumbs: Gudday Shiela :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

chilli an mustard is only the tip of the iceberg(lettuce) an we have even got different colours of gaffer tape ;);):wub::oops::help:

good to meet you up at LA gareth will prob bump into you sometime your back up :thumbs::thumbs:

Indeed like wise will probably make it back up in October.

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 18 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: If you'd like to abbreviate your report and choose a couple of pictures I'll make an article out of it for the benefit of those that don't have the internet. :clap2:

:clap2: I've done it, it didn't need much changing as it was such a good read. What name do you want it credited to? :clap2:

Gareth, Got yer digs booked yet mate ?? :):) I have :)

And I have a SINGLE room. And John has a room. That`s the hotel about full. :blink:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 18 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: If you'd like to abbreviate your report and choose a couple of pictures I'll make an article out of it for the benefit of those that don't have the internet. :clap2:

:clap2: Your report is in the May edition of the SAN, it reads very well. Subscribers and shops should have it by Saturday 28th of April. :clap2: