Sea Otter 2 Today

glennk

aprilotter-1.jpg

Paul Has sent me this picture of the catches at Whitby today. Most anglers had a good few fish each with shads and jiggers being the favoured method.

Nice post Glenn , the bloke on the left looks ready for falling over!

It's fantastic that Whitby charters are doing so well; i'm on a trip with Chieftain (from the same port) and i have some fond memories on that boat. Just goes to show how good the East coast is fishing!!

Great fish by the way :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

aprilotter-1.jpg

Paul Has sent me this picture of the catches at Whitby today. Most anglers had a good few fish each with shads and jiggers being the favoured method.

Yes glen it was hectic yesterday the lads had a brilliant day little andy on the right who is one of my regulars fished very steady all day he asked me to post his catch on here all the fish in the box are actually gutted he said that is my freezer full now he will catch and return on next few trips shads and pirks were the order of the day and we were only fishing wrecks betweeen 5 to 10 mile mark.

aprilotter.jpg

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

pollock.jpg

Freddy boy from the clay cross deep sea angling club managed a nice pollock yesterday that went just into doulble figures shads were doing the damage codling were plentyfull nothing massive most between 3- 6lb .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

pollock.jpg

Freddy boy from the clay cross deep sea angling club managed a nice pollock yesterday that went just into doulble figures shads were doing the damage codling were plentyfull nothing massive most between 3- 6lb .

:clap2: Nice fish but you're up very early, isn't Sunday a day of rest mate. Just joking, got to have it while you can. It's good to see you promoting your catches. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Apr 29 2007, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Nice fish but you're up very early, isn't Sunday a day of rest mate. Just joking, got to have it while you can. It's good to see you promoting your catches. :clap2:

Cheers norman i am allways up early when i am at sea off again today the lads yesterday were without rods and reels and used my sponsored gear from shakespeare they had great day they were using shads which they had never used before and couldnt believe just how effective they can be they were really hammering the fish nothing massive but there freezers are now full of cod we never touched a wreck yesterday every fish came of rough ground as the big sprat marks are now showing but they all had a big smile when they went off the boat which for me is what it is all about if its anything to go by the present catches with the algie still with us its going to be big year for cod at whitby this year .

Untitled-1.jpg