Any other recommended fishing forums?

Guest Brumagem Phil

All this and I've been to Wales today, never been there before.

Reminded me on the way of a fishing trip in tewkesbury many years ago. (You are one lucky git wabbit!)

Not many sheep though! will post more on my adventures tomorrow :huh:

By the way Phil my wife is foreign as well, she is from Portsmouth......... (think about that in the morning not after a bottle and a half ;) )

HV......you should consider a career as a councillor old chap <_<

As for getting a job as a "Councillor" which party do you think I should represent, and am I too late for the current elections?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil
And I love the irony of a guy using a forum to ask where he can find a better forum than the one he is using and then getting many well meant suggestions from the forum owners and then refusing to leave.

......and then there's the irony of the knocker who fails to scroll to the beginning of the thread to see what was ACTUALLY SAID before he makes a fool of himself. :rolleyes:

Here, let me help you out by cutting and pasting what I ACTUALLY SAID.........

"Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other fishing forums worth reading/contibuting to as I'm beginning to think this one is in danger of being moderated out of existence. Rakes of posters seem either to have vanished or rarely post anymore so surely I'm not the only one? "

1. I didnt say BETTER forums, I just said OTHER forums.

2. I didn't say I was leaving, I said this site was in danger of modding itself out of existence.

...........but hey ho, don't let the facts get in the way of your perfectly good smear campaign :rolleyes:

Anyway, clearly some agree with me, and other do not.....and others don't give a flaying pair of brackets!

This thread could continue rumbling on forever, but if I may humbly grovel at the feet of the mods and with tons of respect, suggest that its time it was closed? Only if you agree of course! <tongue in cheek mode off>

Groveling not required unless you have been totally out of line and in that case it would be too little too late. Not the case here at all.

Topic locked. Discussion done.

All who tossed toys out of pram are now free to recover same. I was glad to get mine back, I'll tell you that.

Newt

Edited by Newt