Any other recommended fishing forums?

Guest Brumagem Phil

If you read my post on the locked thread you will see that I said I had sent pm's to the member explaining just what I had done and why,I even left a pm on the member's website .

Sorry, I was unaware of that. I didn't see the thread when it was live and presumed that it had since been cancelled.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify things apparently this thread was started to comment on Phil's problems by Phil ,AN has done what it does very well and we have gone off on a slightly different tangent ... so two topics of conversation have merged. :headhurt:

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest Brumagem Phil
Just to clarify things apparently this thread was started to comment on Phil's problems by Phil ,AN has done what it does very well and we have gone off on a slightly different tangent ... so two topics of conversation have merged. :headhurt:

LOL, thread hijacking should become a capital offence!!! ;):D

LOL, thread hijacking should become a capital offence!!! ;):D

I am going to Cardiff on saturday to pick up a new motor, that will be my first visit to Wales. Are they very tight on thread hijacks there or is it acceptable like it is where I live. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

HV, good to see you back matey, how are you?

Doing fine m8ty, been away a bit and lots of work to do in the fields at this time of the year.

How is life with you?

Is there any punishment for thread hijacking down your way?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The mods have to respond if someone complains which I did,the thread I posted was to try to ensure that the mods did not get the blame for anything. My error was not asking for the mods to lock the thread,I did not expect there to be any discussion,if you look at my profile you will see I have been a member here for a long time and very rarely have I complained about any post!In not naming the member I was trying to be diplomatic..... silly me

This is a family site ,which should not be forgotten.

Judith (wearing flak jacket and tin hat)

Can I still call you Judy please, Judith ? :unsure::unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Can I still call you Judy please, Judith ? :unsure::unsure:

John.

Anytime petal.... I usually use Judith if I have my serious head on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Anytime petal.... I usually use Judith if I have my serious head on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you flower. ;):)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I will add to Judy's post - Elton has produced a fantastic site here, and despite what anybody says to the contrary, no matter what site you go on, you will see familiar names!

Elton and the mods HAVE to keep this site clear of personal attacks, attacks against the govt. etc.

This is because they don't want to get involved with libel cases etc. which could result in this site being closed down!!

I know I get a bit hot-headed sometimes, at certain postings, but, hopefuly, you will never see me post anything that needs modding - and if I did, I would not complain if they had to remove it!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription