mid life crisis

kirisute

The roads round here are OK, but nothing compared to the wilder and less populated parts of the country. We often go away on holiday in the estate car, and then when we get there I pine for my sports car because the roads are so fabulous and empty. I should tow it there!

IS it a 6" stilleto with the foot gone

in better times and smaller cars my made up rods hung from the mirror to the rear bumper ,now it seems 80 quid can be made stopping you by the rozzers ,never impaled anyone but now its frowned upon

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It's a Porsche Carrera GT.

(I wouldn't have guessed by looking at it, but the guy killed in the crash was a celebrity. It wasn't a 2014 car, they only made them 2004-2007)

i wouldnt know what it was completely whole ,not a petrol head by any means ,so long as it starts until uts told to stop is good enough for me ,saying that a sabaru forester i hear then spot going up the road would be gladly excepted if offered

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson