The Tope are in

Manxman

This weekend saw the start of the annual inshore migration of Tope to the northern beaches of the Isle of Man.

Most anglers are catching good numbers of decent sized fish around 25Lbs with an odd 30Lber.

Because of was seems to have been weeks of norwest to noreast winds weed has been a problem.

I don't think this will stop anyone from fishing tho'.

Will they be in close up at Luce bay this weekend?, perhaps you boys fishing with Ian this weekend ought to be sussing a few marks out for the evening tides. :clap2::clap2:

This weekend saw the start of the annual inshore migration of Tope to the northern beaches of the Isle of Man.

Most anglers are catching good numbers of decent sized fish around 25Lbs with an odd 30Lber.

Because of was seems to have been weeks of norwest to noreast winds weed has been a problem.

I don't think this will stop anyone from fishing tho'.

Will they be in close up at Luce bay this weekend?, perhaps you boys fishing with Ian this weekend ought to be sussing a few marks out for the evening tides. :clap2::clap2:

Good news John.Over myself at the weekend but will have my bass head on. Had a cracking take on a popper when I was over there last :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

already done john , fishing all day sat at a couple of shore marks right throught the night , plenty good fresh peeler for the smoothies an bass aswell gonna give the sherbet with snatcher a miss i think (sorry snatch) an concentrate on the nights fishin!! :clap2::clap2:

I am hoping to get over at the weekend but work has me in Norwich and it depends on the weather when I will be back.

Anyone got any info on the new slipway at Ardwell. 4x4 required?. (yep ian i have one now :) )

if I dont make the weekend it will be monday or tuesday when I get over.

theres a place spare snatcher if I do make it for the weekend.

Cheers

Dave.

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

I am hoping to get over at the weekend but work has me in Norwich and it depends on the weather when I will be back.

Anyone got any info on the new slipway at Ardwell. 4x4 required?. (yep ian i have one now :) )

if I dont make the weekend it will be monday or tuesday when I get over.

theres a place spare snatcher if I do make it for the weekend.

Cheers

Dave.

Here you go Dave,photographed it last year

IMG_1198.jpg

Slipway1.jpg

Hope to see you at the weekend mate :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy