Your forecast weather on the 16th

Anderoo

I hope it absolutely lashes down, because I'm getting dragged to a wedding! Seeing that inconsiderate cow soaked from head to foot might make me feel a bit better :rolleyes:

Me too I'm missing Saturday because of a wedding!

Rich

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it absolutely lashes down, because I'm getting dragged to a wedding! Seeing that inconsiderate cow soaked from head to foot might make me feel a bit better :rolleyes:

Who, Your other Half or the Bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

I've had saturday's fishing booked for ages, no way a little bit of rain is going to stop me now. It'll give me a chance to test out my new waterproofs:D.

They have got the weather forecast wrong in my area for the last week, so I'll find out on the day.

Who, Your other Half or the Bride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

I was thinking the same thing!

Good luck Jigotai, hope you kick the season off with a cracking barbel :thumbs: (and that your waterproofs work!)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Whats the matter with you lot bit of rain never killed anybody and always more chance of catching in overcast conditions on a river than blazing sun.

Myself not going until mid afternoon through till dark so with a bit of luck the rain will have got rid of most of the early birds and I will have the river to myself.

Its being so cheerful keeps me going.

I have just checked on www.accuweather.co (the most accurate one I have found so far!) and it say it is going to rain tomorrow and for the rest of the week EXCEPT FOR THE 16th Which will be cloudy!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Whats the matter with you lot bit of rain never killed anybody and always more chance of catching in overcast conditions on a river than blazing sun.

Maybe, but it kinda kills a roving session if you've got to lug a brolly around all day, if I'm planning on covering any distance I like to carry nothing more than rod, net and a few odds and ends in a small shoulderbag

Personally I don't mind fishing stillwater in the rain, as long as I get set up and under the brolly before it starts!

Mat

Mat

Maybe, but it kinda kills a roving session if you've got to lug a brolly around all day, if I'm planning on covering any distance I like to carry nothing more than rod, net and a few odds and ends in a small shoulderbag

Personally I don't mind fishing stillwater in the rain, as long as I get set up and under the brolly before it starts!

Mat

Exactly!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Im glad the weather is going to turn, the rivers could do with some water and the rain might put off the hoardes of fiar weather anglers, leaving the banks less busy for me!

Well, it's alright for you big river fishers. I have to angle on the upper Dorset Stour on Saturday, which is a spate river. If there's so much as four raindrops in the 48 hours beforehand, the level rises eight feet, it goes dark brown and crashes through like an express train taking whole trees, wrecked cars and children with it.

Damn this country- the best climate in the world, with the worst weather!

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.