Rod Licence

Elton

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apathy is the glove into which evil slips it,s hand.

o what big hands you have slackline :clap2::clap2:

Me big hands HA HA what about those shovels of yours and darlicks. Who needs outboards when you have paddles like those :bigemo_harabe_net-193::bigemo_harabe_net-163: you two could give that bloke (fearthehands) a run for his money

Guest challenge
Me big hands HA HA what about those shovels of yours and darlicks. Who needs outboards when you have paddles like those :bigemo_harabe_net-193::bigemo_harabe_net-163: you two could give that bloke (fearthehands) a run for his money

Now then old mate, don’t be like that. I believe that you have had some good news? I am over the moon about that for you mate. :thumbs:

As for hands, darlick says that he has to have big hands to carry you? :headhurt: And JB always said that my hands where too big for counting money and therefore that’s why he always did it for me. :clap2:

Regards

We recently had a meeting in the north east with DEFRA. A chance to show them we are big in numbers and we mean business. How many turned up ? 7 anglers from the whole of the north east. Labour wont be worried about loosing 7 votes.

And there is your enemy APATHY.

The ones who do have the balls to have a shout are being blamed.

Challenge perhaps you should put the whip into your customers the ones who don't turn up for meetings, instead of blaming those who give up their spare time to go to meetings.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist