WHITBY CHARTER SKIPPERS SUMMER ANGLING FESTIVAL STARTS SUNDAY 1ST JULY

big_cod

Sunday sees the start of whitby charter skippers summer angling festival with a first prize of £1500 for the heaviest fish caught over the 14days plus £500 for second and £300 for third plus £100 daily prizes and tackle prizes for 1st,2nd and 3rd in the sections .

cod section

haddock section

ling section

any other species section

junior section

You can find the lists of boats eligable on the whitby charter skippers website.

www.wcsa.co.uk

regards

paul kilpatrick (chairman wcsa)

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry , Lol and myself are coming up early next week to pull the big ones out Paul.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Harry , Lol and myself are coming up early next week to pull the big ones out Paul.

Good luck Carl and team,went this morning from Southwold 6 Anglers on board..all fish about 6lbish...caught the big one again about 14lb..back in port at 12.15nrs...all nice fish..when counted it worked out at 14 fish each...went down south of Sizewell about 20ml out on a group of wrecks...forecast was crap but there was a window to fish..so at 10.30 we stopped fishing and put the bow into the swell,...never seen as much water coming over the boat...what boat are you fishing on next week in the comp....All the best to ALL.

We don't know ourselves yet Graham , infact , are the places filling up fast Paul on the charter boats? Who's a good bet for a place?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

never seen as much water coming over the boat

Never watched Deadliest Catch on the television then? :help:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

We don't know ourselves yet Graham , infact , are the places filling up fast Paul on the charter boats? Who's a good bet for a place?

Carl i am sure you will find places if you ring round i am full for the festival there is plenty of good skippers to chose from.

regards

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Never watched Deadliest Catch on the television then? :help:

No never seen one NEWT,I think they are on SKY and I will not pay what they want ..has over here it seems to be repeats all the time...but at least we went fishing in the window what was there..think full SKY is about £42 per month if I am right...what is it where you are...cheers Graham

Guest Jan V
No never seen one NEWT,I think they are on SKY and I will not pay what they want ..has over here it seems to be repeats all the time...but at least we went fishing in the window what was there..think full SKY is about £42 per month if I am right...what is it where you are...cheers Graham

Actually, Graham, we get the Deadliest Catch as part of our standard cable package on the "Discovery Channel". We have also recently enjoyed extensions of the show called "After the Catch" - interviews with most the boat captains and an hour-long documentary on what the camera crew did in setup, initiations by the crews and in response to the brutal weather.

Actually, Graham, we get the Deadliest Catch as part of our standard cable package on the "Discovery Channel". We have also recently enjoyed extensions of the show called "After the Catch" - interviews with most the boat captains and an hour-long documentary on what the camera crew did in setup, initiations by the crews and in response to the brutal weather.

As to actually you are lucky then....so I missed the fish etc and the baiting up job then...as to getting cable we have not got gas yet....got some nice candles.