Don't FORGET!

Chris Goddard

Can they get that passive smoking s*it off my b&h now ?

Grandpa made 94 Choked a smoke since he was 12 no filters either

Nana the passive smoker is still with us at 105 :D

Nana rocks :clap:

Well , that just goes to show that smoking dosen't kill everyone N4lly , i'm chuffed for you mate!!

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , that just goes to show that smoking dosen't kill everyone N4lly , i'm chuffed for you mate!!

It killed two special people in my life, at a far too early an age :(

Not their passing I mourn, nor the hard death my mother died, but it was the years of poor health and growing incapacity that really hurt, unable to stop lighting those evil sticks.

I've nothing against those who choose to smoke, just a sense of pity (I gave up some 30 years or more ago), but the bastards who profit from promoting and selling a substance that brings such ill-health, incapacity, early-death and misery to the lives of others.

Nearly always sold alongside sweets!

If I had to ban anything, it would be the display/advertising/sale of tobacco products within 100 yards of where sweets/toys are sold.

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust