Kayakfishing Chat - continues

Newt

forgot to say if all goes to plan I want to paddle up to the hurst point soon to fish the 'hole' from the shore for a late cod... that will be a good test to see if its better to paddle up there than walk for miles on shingle weighted down with gear.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm off for a paddle tommorow all being well and providing the weather is like it was today, time to dust off the fishing gear...woohooo

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hi Prowler.

Did you manage to get out in the end ??

If you did , wheres all the pics of these fish :D

Not been to good here this weekend, the winds are up, and so is the sea, lots of mist around too.

"Dust of the fishing gear" :rolleyes: .........just taken mine out of its cotton wool :D

All I need now is a fekkin hatch that fits the Yak :D

yy :)

Sigh no outing today it wasnt at all like yesterday, the wind came up which combined with the swell and the early morning fog would have made it unpleasent with the current water temps (same weather as you by the sounds of it) so it was time to sort out the rest of my tackle and service the reels etc then retire to the garden to paint the decking and turn over the flower beds...booohoooo, nevermind, but one can pretend

Posted Image

Still no joy with the hatch then? bugga, i hope you get it sorted soon, it must be gutting seeing it sitting there with that hole in it.

[ 20. March 2005, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Never mind Prowler, at least the decking will look nice for the Bar-B-Q now.

Why did you turn the flower beds over :confused: .....were they upside down, or didnt you like the flowers :P:D

Ive hidden " The Mistress" out of site, cant bear to look at her hole any longer :D:D

Hope to hear somthing from Simon this week, re the hatch.

"Nice pic .......is that you there ??"

hehehe no I wish, the only time I seen a Bass that size was in the aquarium in St Malo, they swim in the touch pool they have there.

"Why did you turn the flower beds over .....were they upside down, or didnt you like the flowers "

Hahaha no the missus's toes were poking out the ground....I knew i'd get the Caper back

Jaffa "Its going to be very soon though "

I know EXACTLY what you mean :)

[ 20. March 2005, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15