Kayak Prowler 13

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics posted on the "new arrival" thread

Will let you know what I think of her in the water (compared to the SIS I was used to!) I hope you get your hatch cover soon! The weather is getting temptingly good :) I am sure we are all itching to get out catching them fish LOL

Am trying to figure out how to attach my gps (magellan 315)Searching the web for a mount that can be angled!......All the best SDD

Hi Prowler

Will let you know WHEN we come back over (at least once a year!!) we stayed at a B&B called "wheatlands" I think it was, a big golfing place, was very nice. Did a bit of body boarding at Plemont bay (at 42 ha haar) Plemont is sooooo picturesque!. I have been to many places all over the world but have never found anywhere to beat it!. If you fancy a paddle when I come over It would be great we could meet up go for a paddle and fish, and maybe have a beer to talk about how much better we are than anyone else (ha ha).......all the best

Newt....thanks for the basspro link / pics! looking on there now!! ......SDD

Prowler,

Tackle box for the 13 is a Plano box - I am sure there are others of similar size. I bet the moulding is the same for both boats.

The tackle box that comes with the 13 is a bit limiting for lures - it's great for swivesl and small items, but the longer sections will only just take 4 plugs, if they are carefully wriggled to fit. I am going to try and find a slightly deeper section box of similar dimensions - if not, plywood, jigsaw, evo-stick, scews and hinges.....! Or a visit to the Plano website perhaps!

Simon.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Thanks Simon for the info, I generally travel light so it might do the trick however something a bit deeper might also be more the thing i'm after, I have an old Snowbee drum stack system container that fits nicely in the drinks holder that carries all the small stuff swivels etc so it will be for plugs etc, i shall have a nosey around at the plano stuff and thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

David, you make sure it's a when and not an if .

Wheatlands, ah yes Golf, mmm not my fort'e to be honest but the courses are great for practicing your casting

No hole in one jokes please YY, I know he likes any excuse to get away from the decorating

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Golf,mmm not my 4 TEE :rolleyes:

Sorry Prowler, its the best I can do :D

The wife is letting me rest from the decorating :)

Just the ironing to do now, then Ill put her feet up :D

Did you manage an outing??

The weather has been quite good here, although slacking off a bit now.

Undercoating Tomorrow........cant wait :(

yy :)

Prowler

Ohhh it will be a "when" for the Jersey visit!, we have been going for the last 11 years and have found NOWHERE better. We need our Jersey "fix" to keep us sane LOL. I don't play golf, we stayed there because they accept dogs and we always take our two with us! The place was very nice though (never seen an "un-nice" place in Jersey though!) Gonna try feathering over a place called "Selkar" rock tomorrow which is about half a mile off my beach. It has produced some lovely cod over the years so we will see what I can get!...All the best SDD

YY good luck with the decorating!. My missus does ours!! thankfully LOL.......SDD