Kayak Prowler 13

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

I was looking at the Prowler 13 fishing variety and I see it comes with a tacklebox, does anyone know if the recess in the 13" is the same as the 15" ??

I checked OK's site but they dont sell the box seperately, if any of you could reccomend a good tackle box that would fit it would be very much appreciated, as the missus is getting fed up with losing her Tupperware™ :P

[ 25. March 2005, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Prowler

I see you come from our fave place in the world (most of out holidays are spent in Jersey, we were there last June FANTASTIC!. I plan to take my yak next time (assuming that is allowed? must check LOL) In fact thats where my name SeaDooDavid comes from! Hired a jetski out everyday I was there and bought one when I got home (SeaDoo)Good luck with the tackle box, I am scouring for kit at the mo as I accessorise new yak he he! If I see anything will let you know!

I have some "echium pininana" plants from Jersey I brought back to remind us of our trip, I love seing them grow to 15ft in Jersey, bet mine don't ha ha ...........SDD (Dave)

SeaDooDavid:

Have looked for a swivel hind of mount so I can angle back / forth, but cant find, on net, a mount for my old-ish GPS (Magellan GPS315

Will any of these work for you.

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi David, I'm glad you like it over here, if you ever think of revisiting give us a shout and no problem with the Yak anad the same goes for any of you.

:)

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

LOL Yakity sorry mate I know where ya comming from

[ 25. March 2005, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15