Summer Bikers...............

mr motorola

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigger
None,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet

Somehow I don't think the bobbies would be concerned about you Mr M lets face it only a wimp or coward wouldn't have done the same as you, but I'd be carefull what you write on here.........a sea of spies & grasses comes to mind!!!!! Not all but too many.

Somehow I don't think the bobbies would be concerned about you Mr M lets face it only a wimp or coward wouldn't have done the same as you, but I'd be carefull what you write on here.........a sea of spies & grasses comes to mind!!!!! Not all but too many.

Cheers for the heads up Tigger , i already knew that anyway mate. You never know who you're talking to , do you?? :yucky: :yucky:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Its not just bikers that act like idiots.

I was driving in a line of traffic behind a very large tractor and trailer, cars in front passed when able in an orderly fashion, my turn came but we were on a long left curve so I waited until we came to the straight indicated pulled out for a look, all clear started to go and low and behold some pratt several cars back was already pulled out. I decided as I was the only one in the vehicle to carry on, toe down and away. Much screeching of breaks behind me and horn blowing, passed tractor and pulled in leaving the idiot sat on the wrong side of the road with on coming traffic. He squeezed in behind me horn still blaring away, over took at next clear spot horn still going with lots of two finger gestures, I just smiled and waved back waiting for the usual breaking stunts in order to try and prove a point without any success. He then roared away down the road over taking just as badly. Two roundabouts and two sets of lights later and where was he, sat in front of me, just had to give him another wave. Sadly he forgot as he took of down the road that we were now in a 30mph zone with a camera unit two hundred or so yards down the road, much breaking but I fear the poor soul had left it to late.

Motto of story "Patience has its rewards" :D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Guest Rabbit
Cheers for the heads up Tigger , i already knew that anyway mate. You never know who you're talking to , do you?? :yucky: :yucky:

Then take your stupid I'm a hardman routine somewhere else. What are you trying to prove,??

Probably on their way right now :busted_cop:

The bikers moment of madness was duely repaid by my moment of madness , and as far as i'm concerned the matter has been dealt with.

Why all the hooo-ha about such a trivial matter?

This is some sort of madness . Any thoughts regarding your family or others as some one lashes out and the inevitable happens and something goes horribly wrong. It's just like a ticking timebomb. Sad really. Not trivial in my mind at all.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Brumagem Phil
Its not just bikers that act like idiots.

I was driving in a line of traffic behind a very large tractor and trailer, cars in front passed when able in an orderly fashion, my turn came but we were on a long left curve so I waited until we came to the straight indicated pulled out for a look, all clear started to go and low and behold some pratt several cars back was already pulled out. I decided as I was the only one in the vehicle to carry on, toe down and away. Much screeching of breaks behind me and horn blowing, passed tractor and pulled in leaving the idiot sat on the wrong side of the road with on coming traffic. He squeezed in behind me horn still blaring away, over took at next clear spot horn still going with lots of two finger gestures, I just smiled and waved back waiting for the usual breaking stunts in order to try and prove a point without any success. He then roared away down the road over taking just as badly. Two roundabouts and two sets of lights later and where was he, sat in front of me, just had to give him another wave. Sadly he forgot as he took of down the road that we were now in a 30mph zone with a camera unit two hundred or so yards down the road, much breaking but I fear the poor soul had left it to late.

Motto of story "Patience has its rewards" :D

A very irritating experience BUT according to the highway code, its your responsibility to make sure nobody is overtaking you before you pull out.

There is a certain amount of understanding by me when someone reacts to this sort of thing.

My new tax disk was stolen Friday when I forgot my passenger window was open whilst filling with fuel.

Reported to police who took details and then said "Don't drive the car sir it is an offense"

not even a courteous please remember sir not to drive the car it is an offense.

To be honest I was bloody fuming, just spent money on MOT and tax to be legal and finding myself on the end of a comment like that.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist