Where do you get YOUR tackle.....

Randalicous

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why rule out eBay? There are certainly some bargins to be had there as long as you know what you want and are careful to read the entire listing.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest tigger

For me it's got to be ebay I've bought most of my gear from it. Got some greatbargains too. Got some stuff I'd have struggled to find without ebay.

Hello.

As someone who would like to slowly build up a range of fishing equipment, can anyone tell me the best on-line stores/sites that I would find that Bargain (except E-bay of course)...

Ta

Steve

An Australian online store.....and, with the Aus$ worth about 41.5P it might be worth looking into.

http://www.campbellsprotackle.com/

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

I think what Randalicious meant was that he doesn't need anyone to suggest Ebay, as he's already aware of it.

Possibly :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I think what Randalicious meant was that he doesn't need anyone to suggest Ebay, as he's already aware of it.

Possibly :)

Spot on Elton, sorry if misleading, E-bay is of course a top place, but its the little known sites I was looking for, for a range of stuff not many may know about.....

Thanks for your replies.

Steve.

Kinda obvious but at the top of the page, you'll find a link to this site http://www.tacklebargains.co.uk/index.htm

For stuff other that match and carp fishing, it's also well worth a look at Cabelas and BassPro, although you'll need to be aware of the postal charges and the possibility of getting a VAT bill on reciept.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What's wrong with cultivating a good relationship with your local tackle shop? Most decent ones, if they don't have what you want, will order it in for you. You may pay slightly more, but many times it works out about the same or even less if you take into account the cost of postage and packing. What seems an on-line bargain doesn't always turn out that way...

After all, where is E-Bay or any of the Internet shops when you're desperate for some bait at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning?

Janet