200 pounder!

spasor

Just got a call from Jabee at Lochaline. Seems our Norrie has caught a proper flattie for a change. All 220lb of it!!! :blink:

He will doubtless provide us with photographic evidence on his return. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a call from Jabee at Lochaline. Seems our Norrie has caught a proper flattie for a change. All 220lb of it!!! :blink:

He will doubtless provide us with photographic evidence on his return. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

:angry::clap2: No doubt he'll use it as an excuse to sink a few drams. :clap2:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 26 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->:angry::clap2: No doubt he'll use it as an excuse to sink a few drams. :clap2:

How come we`re down here Norm, when it`s Norries shout? :wallbash::wallbash:

:clap2: It's typical, I've got a week off and no trips on because it's my wedding anniversary and we were going away but now were not due to a "slight family problem" and he didn't invite me up. It's been so hot I've been drinking the Pimms at lunch time and not fit to drive in the afternoon so no mullet fishing either, a wasted week really, you'd of thought Norrie would have invited us up for the double ton. :schmoll: