Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

Hiya,

If anyone is interested in one of the Atlantis rods, the Glasgow Angling Center are doing the full range, a 20 - 30, 30 - 50 & 50 -80 all at £39.99 each.. so I've now got 2 x 20-30, 1 x 30-50 and 2 x 50-80 to go along with the prototype 50-80 to play wth over the week :)

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

If anyone is interested in one of the Atlantis rods, the Glasgow Angling Center are doing the full range, a 20 - 30, 30 - 50 & 50 -80 all at £39.99 each.. so I've now got 2 x 20-30, 1 x 30-50 and 2 x 50-80 to go along with the prototype 50-80 to play wth over the week :)

:clap2: Bargain, you won't get a better braid roller rod for the money. I don't know why they have discontinued them, except that with the merger with Penn there's an overlap. The 30/50 is great for conger, blondes, shark etc.and the 50/80 is the ultimate big ray, shark and conger rod. :clap2:

:clap2: Bargain, you won't get a better braid roller rod for the money. I don't know why they have discontinued them, except that with the merger with Penn there's an overlap. The 30/50 is great for conger, blondes, shark etc.and the 50/80 is the ultimate big ray, shark and conger rod. :clap2:

I was going to get my two Sportex rods rebuilt over the winter, thinking about it now I'd probably be cheaper to just nip up and buy another two 50-80ies :)

Davy

The guid ship Ticketty Boo! shall be gracing LA with her presence on the second weekend. Mr Benson, we are in need of a stoker down in the boiler room if you should feel the urge to join in our riparian frivolities?

How many boats in total will be attending the mother ship Norrie?

Think there are mibbes another 4 or so Gordon.....should be fun...:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya,

That's the "Catchalot" now going to be looking like a team Shakespeare boat now :)

BTW Mr Lead weight man, can I get some 2lbers for the weekend?? some of mine were borrowed and neever returned :rolleyes:

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

Hiya,

That's the "Catchalot" now going to be looking like a team Shakespeare boat now :)

BTW Mr Lead weight man, can I get some 2lbers for the weekend?? some of mine were borrowed and neever returned :rolleyes:

Aye, No probs...how many ??? :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

OI Holty!! You`re taking the puss. How are we s`posed to spin for pollack with 2lbers?

I'll let you use one of the lighter one's :)

Davy