Alan Taylor Memorial Trophy

spasor

Hiya,

Here Norrie.. can you grab us a couple of dozen of them chickens that are running about in your area.. gonna try livebaiting for the Porgies ;)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just booked accomodation for myself and GlasgowDan for 19th/20th at the dive centre. Think they still have rooms left if anybody needs them?

:D Don't rub it in, I'm at the Torbay Festival presentation this weekend, fishing out of Dartmouth Sunday and Monday then putting the paper together next week, along with fitting in a trade show or two. I understand the weather is supposed to be good too. :angry:

Edited by Norm B

Hiya,

Here Norrie.. can you grab us a couple of dozen of them chickens that are running about in your area.. gonna try livebaiting for the Porgies ;)

Davy, That crash was just under the viaduct, on the A80, and when Shiona was going to the shop, she had to cross the motorway, using the flyover in the village,...there was a WPC controlling the traffic on the flyover, as it was absolute gridlock here ...anyway, she gets talking to the WPC about the crash, and Shiona says to her, hope there was no-one hurt or killed, the WPC says, sorry to say, there were 400 odd fatalities ...:):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Davy, That crash was just under the viaduct, on the A80, and when Shiona was going to the shop, she had to cross the motorway, using the flyover in the village,...there was a WPC controlling the traffic on the flyover, as it was absolute gridlock here ...anyway, she gets talking to the WPC about the crash, and Shiona says to her, hope there was no-one hurt or killed, the WPC says, sorry to say, there were 400 odd fatalities ...:):)

:D Plenty of chum then. :D