Grayling Fishing River Test Timsbury

Hi

Just back from Andalucia; birdwatching though rather than fishing though, thanks Seph for putting Matt right on the Hotel.

I will posting about payment in the next few days when I get sorted out.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

badexcuseforanan... sorry to hear you can't go now :( But not that sorry 644_evil_grin_and_eyebrow_raising.gif as it means i can go now happy057.gif

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Yes

Cavender is on the list I will post with costs etc. next week

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

18th Nov . . . Stand a good chance of not being caught in a snow storm. Dohh

Tony, I'll hand over the pennies for myself, Christian and Dave at next Medway Mullet group metting. If you can't make it ( perhaps you'll be off on a sudden twichers meet in Alaska ) PM me your addrsss and I'll send a cheque.

Andrew Boyd

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

18th Nov . . . Stand a good chance of not being caught in a snow storm. Dohh

Tony, I'll hand over the pennies for myself, Christian and Dave at next Medway Mullet group metting. If you can't make it ( perhaps you'll be off on a sudden twichers meet in Alaska ) PM me your addrsss and I'll send a cheque.

Andy

Don't worry I will be there I've not seen everyone for sometime.

Tony

Tony

I was checking my grayling floats the other day ,and looked at my centrepins and i've decided its time for my trudex to have a new home.So before I put it on E-bay I'd give someone on the grayling trip first crack

A nice example of the Trudex 4" centrepin reel; features detachable spool, thumbwheel drag adjuster, rachet lever on backplate and line guard (currently fitted in left-hand position). Very smooth running, with no slack or side-play on the spindle or bearings. Cosmetically very good with only minor chips and light rubbing to paintwork. And comes in a neoprene pouch.

8cdb_1.jpg

928d_1.jpg

I would like between £30-£40 depending on postage requirements.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve