hi everyone

mg sunderland

hi from a shandy drinking southerner

only joking but whats a cod ?

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Hi to the sunderland lad I fish from Tynemouth up to Craster...mostly do the rocks and beaches around Newbiggen-cresswell-hadston-Whitley Bay the fishing has been a wee bit slow..One or two big cod been caught the last one was 15lb 6oz from silversands.(lady angler) :P

Hi MG Sunderland

I hope to see some photos of you with those big North Sea Cod.

Hi JaBee

Looks like we all have family up there as my Mrs comes from Bedlington Station. Myself an old Cambois lad, do you ever get on the beach there.

Hi Heather

Do you ever get across the river and fish off those Cambois rocks, if so how does it do now ?

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Alreet mg sunderland, another sunderland lad here

Blackvelvet, i go to Lynemouth, thats been fishing terrible aslo mate.

Some cod to 9lb the other week.

We went up last week, nowt mate, not a bite, altough one of the lads did get 2 BASS,released straight away, safe and sound back to the watery depths :D

[ 11. February 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: jangar ]

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

John E Ashford:

Hi JaBee

Looks like we all have family up there as my Mrs comes from Bedlington Station. Myself an old Cambois lad, do you ever get on the beach there.

Hi John

Both sets of Grandparents from Bedlington/Bedlington Station, Parents grew up there, I was born in Ashington, 3 uncles and an aunt still live in the area so chances are you know someone who knows us!

Fished Cambois but not for a few years - fished Blyth last time I was up there about a year ago.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."