Skate mutilation

Davy Holt

in response to should you send the pics to a sea angling mag etc, i remember on the cover of shooting times a few years back a picture of a springer spaniel,s head covered in tics (blood sucking paracites) and i mean hundereds of them! and at the time i was really shocked about what i saw but it had the right effect, not for one minute did it create a bad press but more of the angle that the magazine was prepared to name and shame the terrible owner who was responsible for leaving the poor animal this way and teach a lesson to others! whislt showing that the majority of particapints in this sport are not as irresponsible as a small minority.

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norrie:

Ian, Hiya, re the Tope.....off topic ....I've got a trip with yourselves, booked next month, and I've forgotten to mark it in my diary, you couldnt tell me when it is could you......D'oh :confused: Cheers....Also, can you give me the Ships Number too....B+B is a calling.... :D

Hi Norrie

The date is Oct 17th.

Considering the weather the Toping is going well at the moment. I lost the biggest Tope I have ever seen yesterday at the side of the boat. The lad had bought a Cardoc trace :mad: :mad: :mad: :(:(:( that broke at the boatside. I was and am still gutted that we didn't get it in to measure and weigh it.

The Ships no. is 01776 840277

See you soon

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Thanks Ian, have now got it marked in the diary, looking forward to it.....got myself a new uptider for this trip....hopefully will get a tope on it.... :D mibbes even the one you lost....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/