winter warmers

abu7001

Work at my place and you can pinch them!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

This may not sound very cool but I have a M&S pair which are just as good as the trendy sporty ones from outdoorsey shops. What makes the difference is thermal socks, a thermal fleecy type scarf round the neck and over that, a flotation suit. Toasty!

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

The wife has just bought me a pair of thinsulate boots from anglers choice in Dundee 100% fully waterproof with a nice thick tread on them and all for £29.99 reduced from £39.00 for limited period. keep your feet and your head warm, thats the important bits, plenty of thin layers traps the warm air in. You cant beat 2/3 layers covered with a floatie. Wet hands from baiting up then frozen by the wind is my only problem!

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

got the answer for the cold hands prob.

the missus brought me some HOT GEL hand warmers last year and they are the muts-nuts.

if you dont know wot im on about,

there little gel filled packets that have a small metal disc inside when flexed the metal causes a rection with the gel and causes instant heat tha lasts for upto 40 mins.

you get two in a pack and they can be recharged upto 100 times by boiling in hot water until the gel runs clear again.

brilliant buy at about £10 for a box of two

hot gel handwarmers made by stesco hope this helps

Hiya, Try Arco, I've got a couple of pairs from them, Magic, hardly know you have them on, and really warm....and cheap, think they were about £15 a pair.....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/