Fishing in lanzarote

poissonbleu

dale:

i was there this time last year. no license reqd.

dont know where you got this from dale. licences are required to fish in all spanish waters, both freshwater and sea.each autoamous region has its own rules that come with it.i myself would not dream of freshwater angling without a licence, but i have never been checked while sea fishing. i think the authorities basicaly turn a blind eye when they think its tourists.i have been looking for a link regarding licences in the canaries, but i havent found anything in english to put on here yet,anyway best wishes dave. :)

i have been to Lanzarote many many times and have never heard of a license being reqd. this may be the case for the mainland. the locals have never mentioned it either.

never say never though!

obviously there is no fresh water fishery.

hi just a quickie try the shark fishing around lanzarote my mate coucht this one october 1998

the boat in the background was the one he cought it from,

Posted Image

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

A sickening sight. What a terrible finish for such a magnificent creature!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I've tried spinning once or twice out there and got a follow from a baracuda but no takes.I do think someone more committed would succeed with lures and live baiting would be even more deadly. Baracuda are present all year round with two species availible, The smaller species grow to about 18 inches and have a yellow tinge to there body and tail wich I think is known as a guaguanche. The larger is the great or chevron baracuda and I've seen these up to a meter long hanging around in the harbours just a rod length away.There's also some great mullet and bream fishingto be had if you fancy a bit bait fishing. You can fish the harbours but stay clear of the harbour walls. Send me a P.M. if you want any more info on bait fishing.