HAS ANY1 TRIED SPRAYING CALIMARI WITH WD40?

codslayer23

I fished your part of the world a couple of years ago last April - stayed just north of Abroath in Auchmithie. Other marks that I recall fishing on the same trip were Fishtown of Usan and Inverbervie - The day we went to Inverbervie the weather was very bad, making fishing very hard work. Sadly the conditions throughout the week were against us and catches were poor. On the way back from Usan , we stopped at Lunan Bay where I caught the smallest flounder I've ever caught - sat nicely in the palm of my hand and was virtually transparent!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Anyone brave enough to put their money where their mouth is and give a good squirt into their tropical/coldwater tank? .... No? .... thought not!!!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Well I have used it on a number of occasions to free up the gate valves on the plumbing in my koi pool each spring. So far none of the little darlings have grown two heads or started coughing.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

It is interesting to speculate on what is contained in WD40. It states that it contains petroleum distillates on the tin and it smells like light oils to me. I would guess that the major component is a petroleum oil somewhere about the diesel/paraffin fraction plus higher boiling oils, waxes and additives. I hope no one is going to try dipping their calamari in diesel

WD40 works on all baits that contain a degree of oil!

Just think what WD40 stands for. Water dispersant number 40. If you disperse the water off the bait its sprayed on? It takes a degree of fish oil (scent) as well. Therefore spreads a scent trail?

WD40 is also carcenogenic. Whoops.

OK. Use WD40 to catch fish but don`t eat them. Also don`t throw them back.

Why do you need a carcenogenic chemical mixture to catch fish anyway.

Have you tried the latest electronic feeding stimulators?

Maybe you`re not up to waiting for a fish to bite?

Maybe you should try jigsaws? Thats what Shiona does while Norries away catching fish!!LOL

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!