Who is the head?

kleinboet

thank goodness for maggie otherwise we'd be putting more in to that shower of crooks ,trouble is it's dropping all the time

Agreed, more than half of it has been given back on our behalf and they want the rest of it. :mellow:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shots for fun
The British have been consulted, it's called a vote. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to asked on this and loads more topics, but the truth of the matter is that "we" vote in the poliiticians to speak on our behalf....

Rob.

I think that we vote in our politicians based on their parties manifestos, in all cases over the last thirty years and since the original referendum no parties manifesto has stated that we would be sold deeper and deeper into a mass European state.

That is why we need a referendum now, just because MP's are voted in for 5 years does not mean that they have carte Blanche to do as they then please they still are accountable to we the PEOPLE.

I think that we vote in our politicians based on their parties manifestos, in all cases over the last thirty years and since the original referendum no parties manifesto has stated that we would be sold deeper and deeper into a mass European state.

That is why we need a referendum now, just because MP's are voted in for 5 years does not mean that they have carte Blanche to do as they then please they still are accountable to we the PEOPLE.

Was it not because of blair/brown's manifesto promise of a referendum that they were voted in?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

the referendum suggested, was regarding the adoption of a new E.U constitution, not on acceptance of a reform treaty, or on continued membership of the E.U.

i dont think its right to say one party won,or indeed lost an election,on just one part of a manifesto.

there are some things that somebody agrees with, and some that you dont in each manifesto surely?

cheers dave. :)

the referendum suggested, was regarding the adoption of a new E.U constitution, not on acceptance of a reform treaty, or on continued membership of the E.U.

i dont think its right to say one party won,or indeed lost an election,on just one part of a manifesto.

there are some things that somebody agrees with, and some that you dont in each manifesto surely?

cheers dave. :)

You are correct when you mention the uk public have not voted on a new eu contitution, that was what was promised by the labour party within their manifesto. This document proposed is not a new policy, it is the same document that was put to other eu states, peoples and rejected.

Ok then, if there was a poll in the uk to ask if the public have been misled by the goverment regarding a revision of the eu constitution how do you think they will vote? Also if they were asked have the goverment renaged on a manifesto promise what would the outcome of that be?

I wouldn't like to put a bet on a vote to remain in the eu.

You are correct when you mention the uk public have not voted on a new eu contitution, that was what was promised by the labour party within their manifesto. This document proposed is not a new policy, it is the same document that was put to other eu states, peoples and rejected.

Ok then, if there was a poll in the uk to ask if the public have been misled by the goverment regarding a revision of the eu constitution how do you think they will vote? Also if they were asked have the goverment renaged on a manifesto promise what would the outcome of that be?

I wouldn't like to put a bet on a vote to remain in the eu.

hi barry, i dont think it is accurate to say it is the same document that was rejected by france and holland,,if it was the french and dutch would be up in arms...and they are not.

having said that,this draft treaty has got many pieces that are included in the first document,although in watered down form.

i think that if the population of the uk were given a vote on any aspect of the E.U, the outcome would be obvious.

this is hardly suprising, with the constant barrage of missinformation, that is rammed down the throats of the population as a whole, on a daily basis.

i place the blame for this missinformation firmly at the door, of british newspapers.it seems to go over the heads of many of the uk population, that the biggest selling rags, are owned by someone, whos business empire, being based mainly in the usa,has the european economic area as his biggest rival.

no opportunity is missed to knock that rival, as his newspaper editors follow his "party line"

they are achieving propaganda aims that goebels would have been proud of.

cheers dave.

hi barry, i dont think it is accurate to say it is the same document that was rejected by france and holland,,if it was the french and dutch would be up in arms...and they are not.

having said that,this draft treaty has got many pieces that are included in the first document,although in watered down form.

i think that if the population of the uk were given a vote on any aspect of the E.U, the outcome would be obvious.

this is hardly suprising, with the constant barrage of missinformation, that is rammed down the throats of the population as a whole, on a daily basis.

i place the blame for this missinformation firmly at the door, of british newspapers.it seems to go over the heads of many of the uk population, that the biggest selling rags, are owned by someone, whos business empire, being based mainly in the usa,has the european economic area as his biggest rival.

no opportunity is missed to knock that rival, as his newspaper editors follow his "party line"

they are achieving propaganda aims that goebels would have been proud of.

cheers dave.

Thanks for that Dave, what i do have a problem with is when we hear that the uk government cannot do what we think is right with regards to scum bags for example because it is in breach of their human rights, law dictated to by brussels. As time, years go by the situation appears to be going more and more downhill as we are ruled by what appears to be faceless, un-elected bureaucrats who we have no control over and they are the ones who are controlling us. As we are all big boys it is down to us as individuals to decide what we read or hear to be correct. To that end i think it is right and fair for our government to ask us our opinion. The labour party is quick to forget that they spent many years as the oppositition, thanks.

Thanks for that Dave, what i do have a problem with is when we hear that the uk government cannot do what we think is right with regards to scum bags for example because it is in breach of their human rights, law dictated to by brussels. As time, years go by the situation appears to be going more and more downhill as we are ruled by what appears to be faceless, un-elected bureaucrats who we have no control over and they are the ones who are controlling us. As we are all big boys it is down to us as individuals to decide what we read or hear to be correct. To that end i think it is right and fair for our government to ask us our opinion. The labour party is quick to forget that they spent many years as the oppositition, thanks.

hi barry, the lawyers that worked on the european human rights laws were mainly english,so its not the case of being dictated to by brussels.

the devopment of the UK human rights laws. was mainly an attempt to save money,it costs approx 30,000 sterling for someone to go to the european court of rights. the uk laws, as they have the same "safeguards"for a "complainant"mean there is no need to go to the european courts, except in exceptional curcumstances.(saving loadsa money!)

belive it or not we have the same european human rights laws here,(we would being in the E.U)

but we dont have the same problems as you lot.

this leads me to think that it is the APPLICATION of these laws that is at fault(your judges) rather than the laws themselves.

I myself cant see much wrong with the human rights act myself.....its the way its interpreted wrongly thats the problem, again with the E.U being the scapegoat.

cheers dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Late last week i read that the eu for the 13th year in a row is unable to issue audited accounts. I also hear today that the uk has now given up all of it's anuall rebate of 7.2 bill back to the eu for nothing in return. Can anyone explain to me why we are still in this system, to the benifit of who and what we are getting for our money in any event. One piece of good news and that is Ireland by law must have a referendum and it could happen quite soon.

isnt the EU courts a different entity to the EU legislature?

this one seems maybe to be and predates the other one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Court_of_Human_Rights

this ones the EU one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Court_of_Justice

so human rights stuff isnt made by the EU but maybe adopted by the EU of they want to use it in their court and thus down to the UK .

were also by joining forced to do the first ones bidding as well except in extreme cases of danger to the state (where all the "terrorist" rubbish comes in )

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson