shooting

highseas

hi does any one on hear do shooting hunting

and whats the thorts of thoes who dont??

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't personally but am thinking of ordering a couple of Pheasants for Xmas dinner. Go for it if that's where your interests are.

Paul

hi does any one on hear do shooting hunting

and whats the thorts of thoes who dont??

I've never shot anything in my life and the last time I even held an airgun was at a funfair when I was a kid! That said, I do find the idea of going out and bagging a couple of rabbits or pigeons for the pot very appealing. I suppose it's all part of the same hunter-gatherer thing that attracts us to fishing.

The thing I really don't get is the appeal of grouse shooting, when all you do is sit there in a butt and wait for the birds to be driven to you. Like I said though, I've never tried it and don't know anyone who has, so maybe there's something about it that I'm just not getting, but it looks more like a video game than hunting to me!

I do and there are quite a few of us on here, Paul D Try and buy directly off the shoot, You will save a fourtune !

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

hi, does any one on here do shooting hunting

and whats the thoughts of those who don't?

I've got no objections to anyone shooting for the pot, but the idea of just going out and killing things for the sake of it is totally abhorrent to me.

I've got no objections to anyone shooting for the pot, but the idea of just going out and killing things for the sake of it is totally abhorrent to me.

I Agree totaly :thumbs:

Having said that there aint a lot I wont eat :thumbs:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!