Teddy Bears.

chevin

The heads are on springs and wiggle around a bit when touched. Popular with some for the dash board or rear window of an auto where the motion will cause the head to bobble around quite a bit.

trio.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend told me today that he bought a bear for £3 and put it on ebay under the name of muhammed and sold it for £10 ,so he turned it into a prophet.

Hembo, you Putz. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to use it.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

I think the whole thing is so stupid. Why cannot some folk get a life !!! The same as losing golliwogs from the jam jars and I have even heard that it is not politically correct now to call a blackboard a blackboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is everyones problem? Just get on with life and enjoy it :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

and I have even heard that it is not politically correct now to call a blackboard a blackboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, they're called 'chalkboards' now :wacko:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Our Blackboards still a Blackboard and proud of it.

Ive also repainted it recently with Blackboard black ( from that Den of racisisum BQ :rolleyes: ) not Chalkboard black so its very much still a Blackboard :wacko: I would concede How ever to saying that I owend a Black chalkboard should I ever feel That my family were getting offended, But as yet they havent so I wont. And I actualy dont find white chalk particularly offenecive either. Nor white emulsion or gloss Paint for that matter wich saves the wife and kids having to Pussyfoot around me when we are decorating ;)

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I have even heard that it is not politically correct now to call a blackboard a blackboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me, what do you call blacks over there, the PC version? African American is considered proper here, although the term black is still heard on occasion. In fact, black friends I've had don't mind this term. When I was a kid it was common to hear colored and negro. No more.

~ Mark Twain

Tell me, what do you call blacks over there, the PC version? African American is considered proper here, although the term black is still heard on occasion. In fact, black friends I've had don't mind this term. When I was a kid it was common to hear colored and negro. No more.

I use the term Black,When I was a Kid If I used that term I was Corrected usualy with a thick ear By my parents and told to refer to people as Coloured as that was polite they believed,

Afro Carabian seems to be used as a discriptive Now days this realy gives my missus the hump as Europians we have been refering to them selves abroad as white for years she is quite happy to be called Black if she was being described, far to much time spent worrieing about colour. Most poeple preferd to be called by thier names in my expierance:thumbs:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Black used as a noun seems derogatory to me. Black as an adjective seems OK. It is just a description like tall, thin, fat, handsome, white, bald or whatever. If someone asked me to describe Trevor McDonald I'd probably say "the black former newsreader with the glasses" rather than "the old former newsreader with the glasses". I imagine he'd find the second description more offensive! If someone described me as bald it would be a bit silly for me to get offended, since it is my most obvious characteristic!

I'm guessing your not a Redneck then :lol: I met some real Texas stars whilst working overseas.

H. O. Meadows was one who will always remain firmly engrained on my mind :rolleyes: dear old HOM. Now this man had Southern style and charm :lol: and the word nigger swept of his tongue as natural as anything. When I questioned his terminology at one of the many barbies we shared his reply was "Hell my grand daddy called them niggers, my pa called them niggers so it is good enough for me son" I guess there was no answer to that.

However in his defence he was pretty descriptive about Brits, the Irish in fact just about anyone and he did say some of his best friends were niggers. In front of my boss Ali Dahlish he used the term sand niggers and Ali just smiled politely as he watched me melt into the floor.

I have always said it is not so much what you say as how you say it. :D

Seriously it was hard to take offence

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I'm guessing your not a Redneck then :lol: I met some real Texas stars whilst working overseas.

H. O. Meadows was one who will always remain firmly engrained on my mind :rolleyes: dear old HOM. Now this man had Southern style and charm :lol: and the word nigger swept of his tongue as natural as anything. When I questioned his terminology at one of the many barbies we shared his reply was "Hell my grand daddy called them niggers, my pa called them niggers so it is good enough for me son" I guess there was no answer to that.

However in his defence he was pretty descriptive about Brits, the Irish in fact just about anyone and he did say some of his best friends were niggers. In front of my boss Ali Dahlish he used the term sand niggers and Ali just smiled politely as he watched me melt into the floor.

I have always said it is not so much what you say as how you say it. :D

Seriously it was hard to take offence

Funny stuff, Ken. So, how did he describe Brits and Irishmen?

~ Mark Twain