THIS IS WHAT THE MAJORITY THINK ABOUT AN ANGLING LICENCE MPS NEED TO SEE MORE OF THIS.

big_cod

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon has stated on a number of posts that he WOULD be prepared to accept Licences,Bag Limits and NTZ in a deal that would be acceptable to HIM and the groups he represents.Well let him and his groups have it...The rest of dont want it and are not prepared to sit back and see it happen.

What you fail to take on board or dismiss is the FACT that the likes of Leon and also the nfsa have stated to defra that tangible benifits come first. More and bigger fish is the first one, do you really think that defra are going to deliver on that?

Who are these 'rest' is it all of the rsa 'cept Leon. Or do you wish to link up with Glennk and form your own action group, it might be a good thing that you don't just sit back and let it happen and deal with defra, or do you think they will go away if ignored.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

With all due respect NEWT you live on the far side of a very big ocean.

still entitaled to an opinion. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest challenge
I wouldn't have thought so, but I dont see any help/benefit coming for anglers in your area from you, you clearly dislike angling reps and have over a long period of time, under various disguises, made plain your dislike for them and how they have tried to damage your beloved industry and your 'good friend'. I wonder are we about to see a spate of sea anglers prosecutions in Yorkshire, just as a tit for tat measure of course, nothing personal like. What will you do when and if you have to have a meeting with the sea angling reps up there, you could always tell them that they are a blight to humanity.

Probably about right, I'd be idle as well if I had to watch that lot every two weeks, although it would be good for a laugh.

So what is my beloved industry? And who is this man who I hero worship?

And what disguise am I going under today then?

So do you believe that the SFC, s are infiltrated by commercial sympathisers and therefore would not be capable of enforcing (fairly) any new by-laws that involved recreational users of there district. :D

Regards.

So do you believe that the SFC, s are infiltrated by commercial sympathisers and therefore would not be capable of enforcing (fairly) any new by-laws that involved recreational users of there district. :D

Regards.

Il answer that challenge it will probably be! BANG"your nicked mr RSA and slap on wrist you naughty boy and dont do it again wile i am looking mr commercial

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Guest challenge
Il answer that challenge it will probably be! BANG"your nicked mr RSA and slap on wrist you naughty boy and dont do it again wile i am looking mr commercial

Ok then stavey, ill just have to take your word on that one. :lol::lol:

At last, Jaffa ...tell your mates too, please:

Very perceptive of you; but like the Essex recalcitrant, why can't you see that doing nothing will not halt the 'march of the bureaucrats'.

You lot are bags of wind!

Empty trawlermen (and their mates) make the most sound, eh?

Defra will do what Defra does and what you or Essex man say will have no bearing on the outcomes.

No RSA person at these meetings has ever said they want licences or bag limits or MLS reductions!!!!!!! Trust the NFFO to bring a so-called RSA rep to that infamous meeting with Bradshaw to speak with forked tongue over the bass MLS issue.

RSA Reps? We don't have any - just sea anglers who won't lie down and take what is written in someone else's agenda.

I'll keep lobbying my MP, Defra, Mr Shaw and anyone else I can get hold of with what I believe in for sea angling.

What you and the commercial lobby think of that does not bother me one bit except that I get some satisfaction from seeing you lot squirm like men with diarrhea chancing a phart!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hi HA,

I doubt Ron and "his mates, as you classify them into nice little boxes, will stop all the rain; this stuff is being driven by budgets and slick operations that both the commercials and RSA could only ever dream about.

I'm not any kind of spokesperson for the commercials , just someone that has worked in that field in the past, and i have have big doubts about just how what im seeing helps sea angling. To my mind all im seeing is so called reps being mouthpieces for the green movement which is responsible for the bulk of the regs hitting my everyday life. FWIW, i have to work Christmas day, boxing day, and New years day thanks to new regulations driven through (quietly of course) by the big money groups.

Enjoy seeing the commercials squirm all you like HA but it will be you next IMHO ;)

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net