THIS IS WHAT THE MAJORITY THINK ABOUT AN ANGLING LICENCE MPS NEED TO SEE MORE OF THIS.

big_cod

The majority of anglers throughout the the uk are ignorant to the fact that an angling licence is now a real posibility to us anglers and then it hits home just what is this all about people arent stupid (well thats the majority of us ) people know that they are going to get conned by the introduction of a rod licence to fish in the sea the vast majority just DO NOT WANT THIS LICENCE i would liked to have been a fly on the wall when leon adressed the MPS on hid last speech SACN ARE JUST A BLIP in the angling sector and do not represent the majority of anglers in this country the quicker that message brought home the better i personally just dont get time to as i work 7 days a week throughout the summer but believe me things will very shortly be afoot its about time every MP throughout the uk got an email explaining what the majority of anglers really think to this tax on angling some are fed a lot of bullshit and they want putting straight from day 1 some certain elements of anging representatives have had a PERSONAL agenda but that PERSONAL agend doesnt fall into what the vast majority of what anglers want is this country.

This link to the WSFF shows what people think and they are just a small minority.

http://www.worldseafishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93299

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of anglers throughout the the uk are ignorant to the fact that an angling licence is now a real posibility to us anglers and then it hits home just what is this all about people arent stupid (well thats the majority of us ) people know that they are going to get conned by the introduction of a rod licence to fish in the sea the vast majority just DO NOT WANT THIS LICENCE i would liked to have been a fly on the wall when leon adressed the MPS on hid last speech SACN ARE JUST A BLIP in the angling sector and do not represent the majority of anglers in this country the quicker that message brought home the better i personally just dont get time to as i work 7 days a week throughout the summer but believe me things will very shortly be afoot its about time every MP throughout the uk got an email explaining what the majority of anglers really think to this tax on angling some are fed a lot of bullshit and they want putting straight from day 1 some certain elements of anging representatives have had a PERSONAL agenda but that PERSONAL agend doesnt fall into what the vast majority of what anglers want is this country.

This link to the WSFF shows what people think and they are just a small minority.

Non-members will not be able to see what you are refering to as you need to be logged in. Thats the majority of us. :)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hi bc if you took your customers outside of the 12 mile limit and fished would this license apply? do you know?

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Non-members will not be able to see what you are refering to as you need to be logged in. Thats the majority of us. :)

Its a very good site Barry, well worth registering on, it has an excellent South East section..

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Hi bc if you took your customers outside of the 12 mile limit and fished would this license apply? do you know?

I think its less about the right to fish and more about carrying a fishing rod, or the threat that you might use it. A very real risk if current feeling is anything to go by! ;)

Dunno what you would do if you fish with two rods though, or carry more than one to where you fish.

Not an angle (no pun intended) I had considered before but the price of fishing two rods might just double. It gets worse the more I think about it. :o

And as for the charter skippers who carry a selection for their punters.....

AndyR

Its a very good site Barry, well worth registering on, it has an excellent South East section..
Don't you think they might not want me. :D
I think its less about the right to fish and more about carrying a fishing rod, or the threat that you might use it. AndyR
Just like a shotgun, carry them in a secure case. :)B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I think its less about the right to fish and more about carrying a fishing rod, or the threat that you might use it. A very real risk if current feeling is anything to go by! ;)

Dunno what you would do if you fish with two rods though, or carry more than one to where you fish.

Not an angle (no pun intended) I had considered before but the price of fishing two rods might just double. It gets worse the more I think about it. :o

And as for the charter skippers who carry a selection for their punters.....

AndyR

I was thinking (which is dangerous for me :lol: ) how it would apply to foreign nationals coming across the channel to do a bit of sea angling, would they have to buy one if they came inside the 12 mile limit?

Edited by stavey

Yeh its a good site, but be prepared for a bit of a slagging now and then from the fillet and release boys, if you mention anything good about conservation though.

Yeh its a good site, but be prepared for a bit of a slagging now and then from the fillet and release boys, if you mention anything good about conservation though.

:fishing1::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Is mls a dirty word? What about discard.