My Biggest This Year

glennk

Got to admit that its not massive and Ive certainly had bigger but this is my biggest cod of 2007 caught yesterday in the Cloughton festive sweepsatke. the fish weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces and took a cocktail of Crab, mussel, frozen black and fresh blow lug.

700-sweepstake006.jpg

Hoping that 2008 brings something a little bigger

:thumbs:

Nice cod mate :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

That's not a bad shore caught cod mate, nothing that size down here to date, just over 5lb is the biggest I have seen reported.

Well done, have a good New Year with plenty of lunkers

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Got to admit that its not massive and Ive certainly had bigger but this is my biggest cod of 2007 caught yesterday in the Cloughton festive sweepsatke. the fish weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces and took a cocktail of Crab, mussel, frozen black and fresh blow lug.

700-sweepstake006.jpg

Hoping that 2008 brings something a little bigger

:thumbs:

:D Nice fish but did it take the pool? :D

Can you send some fish of that size up to Norfolk please? Well done. :clap:

Tight lines

squibs

Edited by squibs
Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?

Nice Fish Glenn , hope there's plenty more like that in 2008 for ya. Well done :thumbs: :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Nice fish that, saw one landed right down here in the week, massive 2lb 8oz, never seen one caught from the shore til this though they do turn up from time to time here, pretty rare though this is the time of year to try, water like mud at the moment.

www.gbass.co.uk - The Guernsey Bass Anglers Sportfishing Society

:D Nice fish but did it take the pool? :D

Nope, Rather unlucky to miss out on the heaviest fish sweep by 4 ounces. But that's fishing. You only get what's for you !!!!! :D . 2 Nice fillets though.

I caught the fish in the local festive sweepstake which was a heaviest bag competition.

Not a bad weigh in really although the conditions were almost perfect with a nice swell, not too big a tide and water like chocolate. Top 3 weights were

1st Dave Bielby 22lb 4oz - £220

2nd Davey Turnbull 21lb 11oz - £165

3rd Mark Thomas 18lb 5oz - £110

Heaviest Fish

Davey Turnbull 8lb 13oz - £55

Nope, Rather unlucky to miss out on the heaviest fish sweep by 4 ounces. But that's fishing. You only get what's for you !!!!! :D . 2 Nice fillets though.

I caught the fish in the local festive sweepstake which was a heaviest bag competition.

Not a bad weigh in really although the conditions were almost perfect with a nice swell, not too big a tide and water like chocolate. Top 3 weights were

1st Dave Bielby 22lb 4oz - £220

2nd Davey Turnbull 21lb 11oz - £165

3rd Mark Thomas 18lb 5oz - £110

Heaviest Fish

Davey Turnbull 8lb 13oz - £55

:clap2: A good result by any standards. :clap2: